Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
1:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey I was gonna tell you the other week when we were talking about how to cut that tree that you want to start your back cut from the hinge too the back. Start on the back and cut to the hinge and contrary leaning prick might sit on your bar.
Yes, I gathered that. Thanks for reaffirming me though. It's the size which is troublesome to me

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
2:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey I was gonna tell you the other week when we were talking about how to cut that tree that you want to start your back cut from the hinge too the back. Start on the back and cut to the hinge and contrary leaning prick might sit on your bar.
6bada7ec944a4964de65edb3443037f5.jpg
kinda like dis

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I watched that buckin bill guy on youtube he was cutting a maple cluster and it barbered to about 30 ft check it out he played it off but i know it woke him up I've had it happen and i used to be pretty handy with a saw lol i do enjoy his vids and hes always positive.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
1:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Coltont Hey Colton, I've been wondering, is there any reason to help in felling to do a humboldt notch? Or is that more for wood recovery in the log? See some guys do 'em on vids and stuff, but by home everyone pretty much uses a standard notch cut. So I'm wondering if I'm missing something or not. Thanks Steve

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
11:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I watched that buckin bill guy on youtube he was cutting a maple cluster and it barbered to about 30 ft check it out he played it off but i know it woke him up I've had it happen and i used to be pretty handy with a saw lol i do enjoy his vids and hes always positive.
He is one of my favorites on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.