cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
1:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He’s been doing that for years.
Yup, fella that talks the most about feelings and thin skin...
He's a great guy, but the Internet ain't the best for a lot of dudes like him. I need less of it in my life too. Things are really good when I leave the phone face down on the dresser.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know what is happening with Dall. He's had a very rough year with health problems and I'd like to think I'm pretty empathetic to that. I consider him a friend but he's hurled some deep, unwarranted insults my way lately and apparently I'm not the only one. I don't take it personally but clearly he's in a tough place, and I hope he gets out of it.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's not all health problems. And I won't share as that's his buisness only. I really think he caught himself verbally lashing out on here more than he should of. I think it is mainly due to the demons he is dealing with.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's not all health problems. And I won't share as that's his buisness only. I really think he caught himself verbally lashing out on here more than he should of. I think it is mainly due to the demons he is dealing with.
Ever do something, realize it is the wrong thing, and not known how to undo the damage? That seems to be where he is. I wish I had his number, somebody pm it to me. I will reach out. I am his favorite damn Yankee! Lol

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I figured. This sucks.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have had a broody hen for close to two months. The same one was broody last fall. She finally flew up onto the roost board tonight. Unfortunately, another one started two days ago. I'll never have orpingtons again. Sweet birds but damn are they motherly.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have had a broody hen for close to two months. The same one was broody last fall. She finally flew up onto the roost board tonight. Unfortunately, another one started two days ago. I'll never have orpingtons again. Sweet birds but damn are they motherly.
How many do you have? Every once in a while one of my white rocks will go broody and I have to throw them off the nest. They usually break after a week or two. The welsummer has never been broody but she's wacky in other ways.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
12:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy fellas. I’m back. It got spicy here. We are ok. Our place and stuff is OK. After it blew over I went to check on some neighbors in the path - all was good so I headed to the fire station. Apparently the paging system went down and the chief was notified for us to be sent to a nearby town and help assess damage. The tornado took out quite a few buildings. Lots of trees on/in houses and across driveways and roads. Even a couple fires from downed power lines and also lightning strikes. I ended up cutting trees off a driveway where 70% of the trees on the 5 acre farm yard were either uprooted or snapped off. I was just down the road from a flattened barn. Here’s some before and after pics of the barn: IMG_9324.jpeg
IMG_9323.jpeg
Most of the damage is in and around Rollingstone, MN. But barns and outbuildings went down from Altura to the Mississippi River here in Winona County.

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
GoldMember
Local time
12:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score

I have a black australorp who has been broody for about the same amount of time. I want to let her sit on a clutch, but the last thing I need right now are more chickens