Country flag

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy fellas. I’m back. It got spicy here. We are ok. Our place and stuff is OK. After it blew over I went to check on some neighbors in the path - all was good so I headed to the fire station. Apparently the paging system went down and the chief was notified for us to be sent to a nearby town and help assess damage. The tornado took out quite a few buildings. Lots of trees on/in houses and across driveways and roads. Even a couple fires from downed power lines and also lightning strikes. I ended up cutting trees off a driveway where 70% of the trees on the 5 acre farm yard were either uprooted or snapped off. I was just down the road from a flattened barn. Here’s some before and after pics of the barn: View attachment 420337
View attachment 420338
Most of the damage is in and around Rollingstone, MN. But barns and outbuildings went down from Altura to the Mississippi River here in Winona County.
Glad you weathered the storm

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think this is a photoshopped image.
That bench has an Echo, a Husky and a Stihl in some weird ope menage a trois underneath, and two Ryobi battery power tools on top.

The www says that bench is catching fire. And I believe the www.
Definitely not photoshopped . If it was i would have had Joe make me appear much skinnier than i am. No brand loyalty here Adam

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think this is a photoshopped image.
That bench has an Echo, a Husky and a Stihl in some weird ope menage a trois underneath, and two Ryobi battery power tools on top.

The www says that bench is catching fire. And I believe the www.
You were so busy looking at the bench you didn't even notice the two Fords, the Dodge and the GMC coexisting in the driveway.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How many do you have? Every once in a while one of my white rocks will go broody and I have to throw them off the nest. They usually break after a week or two. The welsummer has never been broody but she's wacky in other ways.
I only have five, so losing 20% of egg production for weeks at a time is a deal. On top of that, she stays there for many weeks. I've only ever had it be for a couple like you in the past. I set her off to gather the eggs under her daily, and have even tried getting her on the roost at night. She's stubborn. Next spring I will have her hatch out her replacement.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, happy hump 🐫 day. All this chicken talk has me wishing I could get more. My 5 are old and giving 3 eggs a day. The guineas give us 7 a day currently, we should be getting 8. Going to have to wait these out as the respiratory disease they carry will only wipe out any new ones we would get. The guineas are immune, but only lay April until October. Culling is not an option unfortunately. Last nice day of the week today, then back to rain, er, liquid sunshine.

footstep

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gents, hope you all are off to a good start, liquid sunshine has been back since Saturday, been working my @ss off trying to get my schedule clear so I can take the kids to the coast for a few days, lots of catching up to do, have a good day stay safe & GFY to all.