You guy's use olive wood for anything?
It's very good looking and feeling
View attachment 417388
View attachment 417389
I can't believe you can buy a handmade knife from spain for like 50.00
4" blade with a very nice sheath
View attachment 417390View attachment 417391
Joker knives montes
I ordered a walnut scaled version for my brother's birthday.
Nice knife. Olive wood is great for smaller wood projects…pens, cutting boards, cups and bowls. Bigger planks can be found but it’s rare to find a straight trunk that isn’t hollow.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
4:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning slackers. I just received some very depressing news this morning. The friends we visited in Florida just let us know he has elevated cancer numbers again. He has out lived the doctors expectations once. He was going to have back surgery next month but that is canceled. He will probably need another stem cell transplant and will be starting chemotherapy that will go for 4 months. He just bought himself a new used Harley when he was in Florida too. This is just another thing that tells me life can be to short and I need to stop and enjoy it more often.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning slackers. I just received some very depressing news this morning. The friends we visited in Florida just let us know he has elevated cancer numbers again. He has out lived the doctors expectations once. He was going to have back surgery next month but that is canceled. He will probably need another stem cell transplant and will be starting chemotherapy that will go for 4 months. He just bought himself a new used Harley when he was in Florida too. This is just another thing that tells me life can be to short and I need to stop and enjoy it more often.
Liked for the last line, sorry to hear your friend is going through this. A friend of mine since middle school was diagnosed with colon cancer a week or so ago, at least it is the slow growing treatable kind.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s sweet!
Peel off 50 whatever dollar's and buy one
joker-cuchillos-caza-joker-3-gr.jpg
These are 4" blades handy sized every day carry so you don't look like a psycho carrying it everyday like I've seen guy's wearing 7" ka-bars
Chicago has walnut scaled one's not even listed here the amazon has the olive wood
They have a montes 11 version alsodownload (2).jpeg
I was going to give my great nephew and his fiancee these cold steels as wedding giftsIMG_20240418_111256.jpg
But these joker's are so much nicer
I'm getting these instead
Also ordered one of these selvans also made in spain
I need to stay off those websites.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
F Cancer. Hoping for the best for your friend

footstep

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Scope mounted, leveled & boresighted, wearing a fn catch 22 ti suppressor, ready to slay some sage rats. My toy is still in the box, will have to wait till I get home to open it, gotta get these kids up and ready for school, enjoy your Friday guys

Attachments

• 20240425_164733.jpg
    20240425_164733.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 7

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Did you wet the bed like wandy?

You are late again. Was you changing your sheets?
With all this shiz chat from u, it's sounding more like you r deflecting your own weak balder issues. JS, as it's happening very frequently.

You should really get that frequent dribble issue of YOUR's checked out.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Liked for the last line, sorry to hear your friend is going through this. A friend of mine since middle school was diagnosed with colon cancer a week or so ago, at least it is the slow growing treatable kind.
Our son in law's mother, who lives not far from us, was feeling punky most of the winter and finally went in 2 weeks ago and went from a diagnosis of possible gallstones (before they actually did any tests, very irresponsible) to stage 3 colon cancer, to a diagnosis of stage 4 untreatable colon cancer on Wednesday

Of course with all the confusion they are going to get a second opinion but it's not looking good