Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had my annual physical at my PCP after the dentist this morning. The only good news was that i officially beat anorexia...
lol but it’s gaining on you
Picked up two yards of topsoil on the trailer and got a ton of limestone in the back of the truck. Tried to call Dallas to see if he would pull me up the hill to the house because he said to Ford wouldn't make it and the slacker didn't answer the phone. I guess just another Friday and not so pro 3View attachment 417575
I didn’t get a text or call from you or any pa guy resembling you

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
2:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Daewoo's aren't well liked here. You know fixes for all the pitfalls tho.

Prone to leaks but seeing I am only buying the parts and no labor is a definite plus.
They are relatively inexpensive by todays standards, 5 star safety rating, and get good mileage.
I took my oldest's last weekend to fix the leaking front cover. I know for a fact that she is hard on the go pedal. She accelerates hard and drives fast. According to the cluster she's still averaging 31mpg with it.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why you US diks utility trailers never have any sides? Half your load probably fell off already.
Unlike upside down land, gravity is still functioning here, keeping things upright, and sucked in tight to the trailer

Or the earth is flat

One or the other

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What did you buy her?

Why you US diks utility trailers never have any sides? Half your load probably fell off already.
Four miles. It was all there when i got home. Some day when i have absolutely nothing to do I'll put side side boards on. Till then it's GFY to everyone on the roads