Not So Pro 3

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
1:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got back from a wildfire. While we were there, one of the mutual aid departments that was with us was called into their own territory for a wildfire of their own. Wind is strong today, everything is crispy dry. It ain’t good.
Calling for 4-6” of snow down in southern mn I was just hearing from basketball coaches at the school. Cherry is heading to state finals on Thursday

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now that Dallas can only see his kids with supervised visitation, will the added stress of the situation, affect his IBS and make it flair up more?

I have questions....
not my kids
dna test would be needed and timing for both was way off so im still saying daves or your kids

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Calling for 4-6” of snow down in southern mn I was just hearing from basketball coaches at the school. Cherry is heading to state finals on Thursday
I heard that too. Snow of that amount would be excellent to saturate the ground as it melts.

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I had to give a tour to a group of high-school kids two weeks ago, in the machine shop I work at. I can say, without a doubt, I am afraid for our future.

I didn't see the bus, but I know damn well some of those windows were licked clean.

A handful of students surprised me, though. Might actually get some apprentices that are sharp

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
11:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had to give a tour to a group of high-school kids two weeks ago, in the machine shop I work at. I can say, without a doubt, I am afraid for our future.

I didn't see the bus, but I know damn well some of those windows were licked clean.

A handful of students surprised me, though. Might actually get some apprentices that are sharp
have you seen "the Metalworking Thread"?

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Some guy just left with his trailer...must have been a real jerk cuz he's the only customer that has gotten under my skin enough for me to tell them off.
Nah you’re probably just about to start your period.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You're 50 Matt. The chance of you stumbling across age appropriate unplowed ground is virtually zero. You'd be better focused on hoping Dallas' IBS clears up.

Actually it's not zero. I know a few women, in their mid 30's to early 40's, that are virgins.