Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
GoldMember
Local time
1:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I like the 385 series Ford engines.....

Probably a near direct fit to replace the 7.3? I'd assume the bellhousing and motor mounts have to be about the same.

Personally, I have a soft spot for the 300 six. It won't get you there fast, but it'll get you there.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably a near direct fit to replace the 7.3? I'd assume the bellhousing and motor mounts have to be about the same.

Personally, I have a soft spot for the 300 six. It won't get you there fast, but it'll get you there.
Bellhousing is different, but I have one to go with it.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you can find a tiller, they are worth the money behind a compact tractor. I tried a 2 bottom behind my rig and didn't have enough traction even with 300lbs of rocks in the loader bucket.

I have a 50" bush hog branded tiller I use behind my LS mt125, and I have had no troubles turning over anything. Ive tilled plowed farmland that was mostly clay, virgin praire that had just been brush hogged, grass and sod that hadnt been farmed in 30 years... and it works awesome. Only thing that will stop it is a softball sized rock, which locks it up and then the driveshaft slipper clutch will do its thing.

I like a big bush also.... even better when it ain't been plowed yet.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening diks. Lot quieter in here today without the children and BK talk. Pt wants me to cut back on my exercises as they feel it’s slowing my range of motion. So for the next week I am doing about a 1/3 of what I’ve been doing. Still need to do the stretching exercises.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got back from a wildfire. While we were there, one of the mutual aid departments that was with us was called into their own territory for a wildfire of their own. Wind is strong today, everything is crispy dry. It ain’t good.