redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
1:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How far down ya going there Ed.
I'll bet those are some long arsz injectors LOL.

That's as far as I was going. Cam carrier gasket. Leaking oil from the T joint at the front.
Injectors actually go right into the chambers through the head, below the intake manifold.

greystone mountain man

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just heard from my friend near Sarasota. Still has power and cell service. Seems they made out OK. Hope to hear more of the same.
My niece called me this morning got alot of water and down trees but her and everybody else is alright.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I cant have nice things.
Yesterday after jumping off the riding mower all summer i put a new battery in it.
Today The huge live oak limb that was broke off in the storm but hadnt fell decided to fall right on top of the mower .
Now i need to cut the limb off the thing to see if it survived.
The mower was one i picked up off the side of the road but i have big money in a tire and battery.
It's tough when one of those unexpected gift finds meets another unexpected sudden turn in the road. Just steer it in the right direction or we'll sick @Lawnboy on it! :jump1:

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
11:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin folks.
I cant have nice things.
Yesterday after jumping off the riding mower all summer i put a new battery in it.
Today The huge live oak limb that was broke off in the storm but hadnt fell decided to fall right on top of the mower .
Now i need to cut the limb off the thing to see if it survived.
The mower was one i picked up off the side of the road but i have big money in a tire and battery.
dang, hopefully the damage isn’t too bad
It's tough when one of those unexpected gift finds meets another unexpected sudden turn in the road. Just steer it in the right direction or we'll sick @Lawnboy on it! :jump1:
👍🏻 💯