Not So Pro 3

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
11:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@stihl livin , @Loony661 and others. Sayin if a fellow needed to find a way to get an implement and attachments transported to their OOT place, that has weight totals likely a bit north of 9k, do ya have some ideas.

There's something I've been lookin' at, that's causing an itch that might have to be acted upon.
Message sent. 9k is about the weight of the asv skid loader we use at the gtg and I haul that around from time to time.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@stihl livin , @Loony661 and others. Sayin if a fellow needed to find a way to get an implement and attachments transported to their OOT place, that has weight totals likely a bit north of 9k, do ya have some ideas.

There's something I've been lookin' at, that's causing an itch that might have to be acted upon.

I can't believe nobody has yet to answer with Ford Ranger or Honda Ridgeline is all that's required.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

More information is needed, but I would rent a trailer and pull it with your pickup.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
6:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The brake Shields magically disappear
Here Tor
Usually after 15-20 year's
Well, that is the problem, the rust had minimized them so that the brake shoes hung there by themselves, with the noises it made. The springs and small parts are lying on the road, somewhere.
The car has to be checked to be approved for two new years, and a parking brake cable without the rest of the parts gives, unfortunately, one no go!

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Look at uship. Privateers bid on shipping your stuff. Bought a 9' flail mower in Louisiana and had it shipped to east TN for about $450. Guy was on time with delivery too. 9k may be a bit more. And also, this was about 8 years ago.