Country flag

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
11:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
ironman day in town, gonna go to the end of the road and watch my buddy ride by in a bit and then back home to think about all the naughty things im gonna do to this pork shoulder in the smoker when its done.
My daughter is around the corner from you at the Bestie campground on a work "team building" weekend. She is not a tent camper so I'm sure she'd be fun to run into about right now.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
10:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning,
Was finishing up with my visit from @bradb123 yesterday and witnessed the first of the fall Canadian goose migration in the high altitude V formation heading South. Maybe they know something we don't as it's nice and warm here, tree's are still green.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning,
Was finishing up with my visit from @bradb123 yesterday and witnessed the first of the fall Canadian goose migration in the high altitude V formation heading South. Maybe they know something we don't as it's nice and warm here, tree's are still green.
I absolutely believe that geese are smarter than a significant amount of Americans.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning,
Do you have a concession trailer you have been hiding from us? @JoeDirt and i spied this at the speedway last night. IMG_20240914_214708689_HDR~2.jpg

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning,

I absolutely believe that geese are smarter than a significant amount of Americans.

The sandhill cranes are forming up at the bison ranch next door, and man those things are LOUD!!!

Greater Canadians are headed out as well

I don't hunt waterfowl anymore, but it would be easy to pop a few from a lawnchair in my back yard

I'd rather just watch them though

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning,
Still thousands hanging out around here. Nothing like sitting on the deck drinking coffee and hearing their numbers be decreased by a few.