User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hanging in there, considering..

Trying to relax this evening.

How’s your back?
Getting a little better now that I’m relaxing some
I’m practicing to be a slacker this weekend so it should help it relax
My mom's dad died years before I was born. My dad's father died when I was just a boy. I never really knew him. You fellas who had grandparents to learn from are lucky.
I have a grandma left she’s 94 and in a home that her son put her there because he didn’t want to help her or take her to the store anymore
Kinda hard feelings all
Around when his kids got cars from her for graduation and my sister and me got nothing
She used the life insurance money she got from when my sperm donor died to buy the cars for them
I’ve seen her less than 10 times in the 36 years since

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
7:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My mom's dad died years before I was born. My dad's father died when I was just a boy. I never really knew him. You fellas who had grandparents to learn from are lucky.
My mums dad taught me heaps about wrangling horses and improvised bush mechanicing.
But then he went to court accused of fiddling with the local girls who came to hang out with the horses.
And I don't mean play violin.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same here Randy. Both of my Grandfathers were deceased before i was born. All i have is pictures and stories of them

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Go feed the goats and report to momma. Quitcha whining hobby farmer.🥱
Already fed the goats Tim, good luck at the chiro! Worked too much this week. Will make up for it next week. Back to coffee. F1 qualifying starts now!