Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy folks. High today is a chilly 82°. PA is getting new license plates next year for the first time in a long time. Going from this-
View attachment 425670
To this-
View attachment 425671
The liberty bell is a bit too Philadelphia but I guess it's fine.

I think the bell is better than the garbage can that was in the middle of the old one...

Does the state only have one plate? We have 8 or 9 specialty plates as well as the one standard, I lied; just checked the website and it is 15 specialty plates in addition to the standard and some of them have also gone through changes ie my Blue Bombers plate has a gold back ground.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
5:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think the bell is better than the garbage can that was in the middle of the old one...

Does the state only have one plate? We have 8 or 9 specialty plates as well as the one standard, I lied; just checked the website and it is 15 specialty plates in addition to the standard and some of them have also gone through changes ie my Blue Bombers plate has a gold back ground.

There's dozens of specialty plates but they look mostly the same as a regular plate, just with a picture to the left. Here's one of the more popular ones-
images.jpeg
They weren't always like that. There used to be specialty plates that were a completely different design. The DARE plates were a super popular one, but long discontinued.
usapada.gif

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's dozens of specialty plates but they look mostly the same as a regular plate, just with a picture to the left. Here's one of the more popular ones-
View attachment 425672
They weren't always like that. There used to be specialty plates that were a completely different design. The DARE plates were a super popular one, but long discontinued.
View attachment 425673
Where’s the rocky statue plates? Honestly be better then some of the ones I’ve seen for special plates.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I feel like I need to print this out like a motivational quote, and hang it inside my toolbox at work...
Best idea I've heard all day. I wonder if our laminator still works and I could make a pocket one to take with me everywhere as a reminder.