Not So Pro 3

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Evening fellers. Sold my old XR tonight…kinda have the sads.

I know that feeling all too well. Sold my favorite and last road-legal bike 5 years ago, nearly to the day, and have missed it frequently. I used to ride about 6k miles a year before having kids. That tapered off to maybe 200 in the last year of ownership.

Didn't make sense to hang on to it at the time, because I didn't have the time or ability it ride it as much as I wanted to. Always had to take the kids somewhere with me, and it was just taking up space and causing extra expense with the insurance and registration.

Someone once told me "You've never truly owned something, until you've had to sell it." I think there is some truth in that.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Evening fuggers ! We had a good day, finishing it off at a BBQ joint on the north side of Hudson just over the St. Croix a few miles from home.
It was pretty darn tasty good.
Enough good stuff on the appetizer list that we discussed a return trip just to make a tasty meal from just the starters.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
2:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellers. Gonna be 87° and 100% bat wings factor with a good chance of swap ass. Supposed to get some heavy hurricane rain later today.

More baseball tonight. Jaxon has another tryout with the team he tried out for the other day. He pitched last time and tonight he’s gonna hit. This is the team he wants to play for.

Keep the rubber side down✌🏻