Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fingers crossed and good thoughts headed your way
Thanks. I live up on top, so no worries for me personally. There is some significant flooding in the low lands though. I’ll try and get some pictures over the weekend if we head that way.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
11:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
According to my slakamatics:
8/10 = 2x4=8
2x5=10
The 2 is cancelled so its 4/5
Here, i’ll flex my nolidge even further. It can’t be reduced further because there isn’t another number besides 1 that goes into both numbers and you can’t use 1.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
27t8.png
I worked with mike last night he's the sawzall master
He ran it 3 full days his hands are covered in blisters and was having trouble lifting stuff at work
He lost the bar nuts off the 372 i have a 288 in my truck so i pulled those off so he could finish blocking today
I think it's been 6 day's of him working on that tree
I dropped a oak and blocked it in under 20 minutes yesterday.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 424807
I worked with mike last night he's the sawzall master
He ran it 3 full days his hands are covered in blisters and was having trouble lifting stuff at work
He lost the bar nuts off the 372 i have a 288 in my truck so i pulled those off so he could finish blocking today
I think it's been 6 day's of him working on that tree
I dropped a oak and blocked it in under 20 minutes yesterday.
WTF is she doing with a sawzall under that truck? It is a she, right?

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
5:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
good morning folks,
my day is a ditch worker, so far it has been 6 hours there, and there will be a few more hours before we finish today's plan. It will rain heavily tomorrow and for the next few days, so we will try to do as much as possible.
But, it's worth the effort, when we finish he will have a lovely driving loop for the harvest.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks. I live up on top, so no worries for me personally. There is some significant flooding in the low lands though. I’ll try and get some pictures over the weekend if we head that way.
The Glenn Highway is the only road out of Southcentral Alaska without going all the way up to Fairbanks and then looping back down to get to the border and about 25 miles north of us the Matanuska River is running so hard from runoff that it has undercut the bank to the point they are possibly going to lose a portion of the highway

It’s down to one lane and they have a fleet of dump trucks and side dumpers bringing rocks and fill to try to divert the river enough to stabilize the road

It’s pretty dicey

They have been losing homesteads along that stretch for years but this is unprecedented

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Glenn Highway is the only road out of Southcentral Alaska without going all the way up to Fairbanks and then looping back down to get to the border and about 25 miles north of us the Matanuska River is running so hard from runoff that it has undercut the bank to the point they are possibly going to lose a portion of the highway

It’s down to one lane and they have a fleet of dump trucks and side dumpers bringing rocks and fill to try to divert the river enough to stabilize the road

It’s pretty dicey

They have been losing homesteads along that stretch for years but this is unprecedented
We are certainly living in some crazy times. The weather has been angry. I think God is trying to get our attention.

footstep

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gents, been up since 5, picked up after the monsters pool party yesterday, gonna go empty the truck then head across the river to WA with the kids to get some banned/illegal fireworks & krispy cream, for America's b-day tomorrow, hope yall are off to a good start & have a good day.