Not So Pro 3

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
10:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
JIC anyone thought my pylon yarn was a gag.
Pic from the still can be trusted news, clearly shows nothing still bolted to the pylon feet. Those dumb fuxx defo unbolted the whole thing from its footings while they corrosion treated it.
100, 000 people without power (us for only 7 hours due to the Chizs), $60m nzd collateral damage.
Screenshot_20240622_072136_Messenger.jpg

Last edited:

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
6:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This deal with the distributor is still messing with my mind. When Bubba first put the engine in, I set the distributor for him. 8° before TDC compression stroke on the balancer, rotor button aimed at the #1 plug wire on the cap. Wouldn't start. I had to walk the distributor back two teeth on the cam before it fired up. I didn't think to much about it at the time. But after fighting this thing for a few days trying to make it run right, I started thinking about that. Stuck another HEI in it, fired right up and ran great.
I can see the smile on @redline4 face all the way from Cleveland. You are now certified bossman.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
6:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
JIC anyone thought my pylon yarn was a gag.
Pic from the still can be trusted news, clearly shows nothing still bolted to the pylon feet. Those dumb fuxx defo unbolted the whole thing from its footings while they corrosion treated it.
100, 000 people without power (us for only 7 hours due the the Chizs), $60m nzd collateral damage.
View attachment 423530
Gosh dang Adam. They get the dumb arsz award all the way from Pennsylvania. Fact they qualify for next week's award too.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A lot of little things. Needs a fan shroud. The exhaust system is leaky. Power steering pump needs the mounts repaired. Winch fairlead has to be mounted. Etc....etc....
Post pictures of the power steering pump brackets. Can't promise that I will remember, but if I do, I will take a look in the back of the old truck at my parents on Sunday.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Post pictures of the power steering pump brackets. Can't promise that I will remember, but if I do, I will take a look in the back of the old truck at my parents on Sunday.
Lots of that stuff around here Tony. I appreciate it though.