Not So Pro 3

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So this is my Toro mower with the Briggs and Strap-On “never change your oil” engine

I wanted to let common sense and reason prevail and change the oil but I’m askeered the Toro police might kick my door down and void my warranty

So I’ve come up with a solution I call the “oil enema”

This is not, I repeat, this is not an “oil change”

You lay the patient on their side, put on some Barry Manilow to set the mood, get some latex gloves, and a pint of high zinc flat tappet lube

I prefer synthetic AstroLube

I’ll have to leave the rest to your imagination since this is a family thread and there are lots of fragile little minds up in here

IMG_5052.jpeg

A cigarette after is entirely appropriate

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
7:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening ope. We have seen more rain and clouds this afternoon but did have some peaks of the orange ball in the sky. Got some things done around the house during the break in the rain. I hate to admit it but I slacked like Dallas most of the weekend away so far.
Last i saw @maulhead saw him riding a Harley Street Glide.

Last edited:

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So this is my Toro mower with the Briggs and Strap-On “never change your oil” engine

I wanted to let common sense and reason prevail and change the oil but I’m askeered the Toro police might kick my door down and void my warranty

You lay the patient on their side, put on some Barry Manilow to set the mood, get some latex gloves, and a pint of high zinc flat tappet lube

I’ll have to leave the rest to your imagination since this is a family thread and there are lots of fragile little minds up in here

View attachment 423611

I have the same one, Is that one 4x4? I never use it though because the Messicans cut it.

I saw a sign that said “if you need help call Jesus” i thought what the hell, why not, so i called. 2 days later they showed up to mow my lawn. They did a good just so i told them to keep coming back.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have the same one, Is that one 4x4? I never use it though because the Messicans cut it.

I saw a sign that said “if you need help call Jesus” i thought what the hell, why not, so i called. 2 days later they showed up to mow my lawn. They did a good just so i told them to keep coming back.
Nah, it’s just rear wheel drive, but it does ok

I wish we had a few crews like that up here

I’m scared to even ask for a price on a weekly contract

Plus it gets my ass outside

I just need to develop some better string trimmer skills and I need to do that before I mow because after I mow my right shoulder isn’t up for much

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nah, it’s just rear wheel drive, but it does ok

I wish we had a few crews like that up here

I’m scared to even ask for a price on a weekly contract

Plus it gets my ass outside

I just need to develop some better string trimmer skills and I need to do that before I mow because after I mow my right shoulder isn’t up for much
Get some goats like @Lnk and you won’t need to mow.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy birthday shout out to @timg have yourself a gooderer one! 🎂

Morena E Hoas.
Keep dry wet fullas.
Try getting some wet dry fullas.
And Happy Birthday unca Timofee @timg

Off on a 2.5hr drive for the boys one hour game. Is that good maffs?

Happy Cake Day @timg

🎂

Happy birthday @timg

Happy birthday @timg . Went fishing with @PA Dan this morning. Then pool time. Fly out to Vegas at 8 tomorrow morning

Thx for the birthday wishes guys. I quit counting several decades ago LOL. Thought I would share the card the dogs sent me. And of course Lamb dinner and the champagne of beers wif my wife☆☆☆☆☆. 20240622_182903.jpg20240622_182924.jpg20240622_214244.jpg

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 423611

Got on a board a west bound 747
Didn't think before deciding what to do

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score