Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Add a Mucinex to help break up the snot.
Yeah, youll blow your nose 8,000 times, but it helps. Think ive built up callouses in my nose now, so doesnt even get sore anymore...
I rotate Claritin, Allegra, etc. Benadryl just knocks me out, so you could do that at night.

Ive tried a Manukah honey nasal spray.
It helps after a week or so, but hold the fuch on the first few times you snort that stuff up your raw-ass nostrils.🤣😜🥵😭🤬

Thank gawd we are close to being over that chit down here Andy.
Well, except for the damn Magnolias...
Thanks for the tips. Zyrtec does nothing for me, so I’ve been taking Claritan the last few years. It’s usually a 2-4 week event for me here. Then the rest of the summer is a breeze.
I'd move...
Funny story: I never had allergies my whole life like this, until I moved away for college. I was away from this environment for 2 years. When I moved back - WHAM!! All of a sudden I was sneezing and the works. Apparently my body let down its immunity and it hasn’t recovered.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
6:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning boys and what notts 😉

I don’t know if you remember a few weeks ago, I said something like my cad came back. And I brought a ms180 (it may have been in toms thread @Vintage Engine Repairs about changing the carb on an ms170 etc.

It didn’t arrive and as it was a bank holiday, I thought it be here in a few days

That turned into a week longer, so I contacted the seller 🤨

It turned out they lost it 🤔🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Well fugg them couriers
IMG_4377.pngIMG_4378.png

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men. A non raining Thursday morning to me. Strange. Sun is even coming up. And there were these weird white dots in the sky earlier. I will have to look up what they were. Lol

Have a good day all.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning boys and what notts 😉

I don’t know if you remember a few weeks ago, I said something like my cad came back. And I brought a ms180 (it may have been in toms thread @Vintage Engine Repairs about changing the carb on an ms170 etc.

It didn’t arrive and as it was a bank holiday, I thought it be here in a few days

That turned into a week longer, so I contacted the seller 🤨

It turned out they lost it 🤔🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Well fugg them couriers
View attachment 422082View attachment 422083
I'd move

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellers. I finally feel like we have a grasp on this move. Helping a friend's folks clean up some storm damage in the morning then hitting the cabin for a night. Gonna try and get most of my outdoor shower stall built, and knock down the grass up there. Then finish emptying her house with help Sunday morning. Then the task of fitting two households into one...

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellers. I finally feel like we have a grasp on this move. Helping a friend's folks clean up some storm damage in the morning then hitting the cabin for a night. Gonna try and get most of my outdoor shower stall built, and knock down the grass up there. Then finish emptying her house with help Sunday morning. Then the task of fitting two households into one...

There's a few on here who can offer insight on fitting 2 into 1.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone got any home remedies for seasonal allergies? Currently about to dig my eyes out with a dull spoon to stop the madness.

8 ounce bottle of warm distilled water with a packet.

Walmart generic Benadryl

footstep

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning all, looking like it's gonna be a nice day, the weather man is claiming temps in the 80's & expecting 90's Friday, 2 more days then I'll be at the coast for a week, can't wait to slack off with a bottle of Glenmorangie and a C-gar. Hope yall are off to a good start & have a good day.