Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone got any home remedies for seasonal allergies? Currently about to dig my eyes out with a dull spoon to stop the madness.

Nice hot shower and a Benadryl.

I prefer Reactine, I take it about half an hour before bed and then a hot shower in the morning. If you are buying over the counter extra strength you can double those up as that is what prescription strength is. I think you can get Flonase over the counter down there, that after a shower helps keep you clear all day.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
8:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice work sir. I've gotta re-do the leaded seams on my car as well. How do you plan on doing it on your car?
I’m going to wild them solid all the way across. I’ll use kitty hair for the deep parts and then bondo. All 4 seams the lead failed on my car.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
11:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m going to wild them solid all the way across. I’ll use kitty hair for the deep parts and then bondo. All 4 seams the lead failed on my car.
That's the way I've done them in the past. Grind down with 36 or 40 grit, fill with glass filler and skim coat with mud.

I've been using U-Pol Fibral Lite glass filler lately. I really like it. It goes on very smooth and sands easy.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
River is expected to rise 3-4 feet in the next few days.. We got another 1.3” here last night. There’s standing water in the fields.
I've been between Rochester Zumbrota and Red wing the past couple of days. The Z is flowing like a MF, many of the backwater areas are flooded.
I’ve heard about that. Hard to find local honey around here. I’m going to start looking harder though. A friend of mine does this, and starts the honey sandwiches in April. But he buys his honey from across the river in another county - he has mixed results.. I’ve been told the more local the better.
Check with @Ryan Browne , I'd lay even funds that at least a couple of his friends have hives and could hook you up with some (non-heated) honey that would do the job.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
8:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's the way I've done them in the past. Grind down with 36 or 40 grit, fill with glass filler and skim coat with mud.

I've been using U-Pol Fibral Lite glass filler lately. I really like it. It goes on very smooth and sands easy.
I think it is evercoat short strand kitty hair I have. Much better than long strand. Easier to work with etc.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Worst part is waking up in the middle of the night not being able to breathe from the allergens inflammation in my sinuses.
Add a Mucinex to help break up the snot.
Yeah, youll blow your nose 8,000 times, but it helps. Think ive built up callouses in my nose now, so doesnt even get sore anymore...
I rotate Claritin, Allegra, etc. Benadryl just knocks me out, so you could do that at night.

Ive tried a Manukah honey nasal spray.
It helps after a week or so, but hold the fuch on the first few times you snort that stuff up your raw-ass nostrils.🤣😜🥵😭🤬

Thank gawd we are close to being over that chit down here Andy.
Well, except for the damn Magnolias...

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I prefer Reactine, I take it about half an hour before bed and then a hot shower in the morning. If you are buying over the counter extra strength you can double those up as that is what prescription strength is. I think you can get Flonase over the counter down there, that after a shower helps keep you clear all day.
+1 on the Flonase.
Been doing that every morning for so long i forgot.
Even got a prescription for it. Fluticasole propionate(?) My ins covers generics at no cost.👍