GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What are they panting about, eh?
Crops that are planted and just started to come up are under water, fields that aren’t planted will need time to dry out and they have a ever shortening timeframe to plant in hopes of having enough time for them to mature properly. There is a cut off date for when you can get crop insurance as well. Shorter growing seasons require proper timing.

footstep

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning guys, dam rain just won't go away, hope you all have a good memorial weekend, thanks to all who served & to all who gave everything, they should be remembered everyday & never forgotten.

Had a good day yesterday, one of my customers gave me a cool pocket watch that belonged to her uncle, this lady is so sweet, I need to do something nice for her.

Attachments

• 20240524_172415.jpg
    20240524_172415.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240524_172450.jpg
    20240524_172450.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 6

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You're not alone with that crap.
Just yesterday the Lord of the wrench decided that the tools for removing and installing a balancer of a duramax were not up to his standards and was grinding on those muthas like the final dance at prom. I've used those tools multiple times with zero issues.
People put away shop equipment that's broke and don't tell anyone all the time.
Stuff breaks. It's inevitable. Nobody is getting fired or getting their birthday taken away because of it. Tell management to get it fixed so we can move the fùck on..
Have you ever heard of anyone like this
My friend Jordan is a diesal mechanic for a large trucking outfit and also builds aluminum trailer's and transportation tanks.
He's doing great been there for a couple of year's
Him and a couple of mechanics have their own storage bays for tools.
All of them friends and never lost a tool.
Company supplies most some are personal tools.
Well a new welder was hired recently
And Jordan and some other mechanics noticed many of their tools and batteries were *f-worded up
Damaged, worn out but not really missing or stolen
So he submitted the broken tools and replacement tool list for the supervisor for the mechanics.
The next week the supervisor has everything
And Jordan hands the tools out.
It's a huge multiple building complex so so Jordan sets up a hidden camera on his tools that alerts his phone to motion.
Later on he gets a alert a new welder from a different part of the shop and completely different job not a mechanic.
Was digging through Jordan's tools
It was on then Jordan ran full speed and tackled the thief.
And started pulling his new Milwaukee batteries and snap on tools out of the guy's pockets
The guy in his 40s started ugly crying and screaming he didn't steal anything.
Which turned out to be essentially true he simply found worn out tools at pawnshops or yard sales wherever.
And swapped them at work for new
Stuff.
The boss wouldn't fire him because he didn't really steal and is certified for some kind of specialty welding stuff.
But the mechanics dug through all that guy's tools and took much more than he did and poured roofing tar on everything in his shiny new snap on box.
Jordan built a cage for everybody's tool boxes to lock when they go home.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning goons. Brisket was around 204 and the thermometer was tender so in the cooler it went. Now that appetizers will gone in shortly. 14.5 hours shocked me for the brisket but each cut cooks differently. Later I’ll get the ribs on for tomorrow. Stay safe bishes.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you ever heard of anyone like this
My friend Jordan is a diesal mechanic for a large trucking outfit and also builds aluminum trailer's and transportation tanks.
He's doing great been there for a couple of year's
Him and a couple of mechanics have their own storage bays for tools.
All of them friends and never lost a tool.
Company supplies most some are personal tools.
Well a new welder was hired recently
And Jordan and some other mechanics noticed many of their tools and batteries were *f-worded up
Damaged, worn out but not really missing or stolen
So he submitted the broken tools and replacement tool list for the supervisor for the mechanics.
The next week the supervisor has everything
And Jordan hands the tools out.
It's a huge multiple building complex so so Jordan sets up a hidden camera on his tools that alerts his phone to motion.
Later on he gets a alert a new welder from a different part of the shop and completely different job not a mechanic.
Was digging through Jordan's tools
It was on then Jordan ran full speed and tackled the thief.
And started pulling his new Milwaukee batteries and snap on tools out of the guy's pockets
The guy in his 40s started ugly crying and screaming he didn't steal anything.
Which turned out to be essentially true he simply found worn out tools at pawnshops or yard sales wherever.
And swapped them at work for new
Stuff.
The boss wouldn't fire him because he didn't really steal and is certified for some kind of specialty welding stuff.
But the mechanics dug through all that guy's tools and took much more than he did and poured roofing tar on everything in his shiny new snap on box.
Jordan built a cage for everybody's tool boxes to lock when they go home.
I hate a thief. He should have fallen down and then back up some stairs.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here I sit holding 2 random dogs that my daughter found standing in the road...
20240525_121106.jpg20240525_113340.jpg20240525_113337.jpg

The girls put out a Facebook post and found the owners. They live about 6 miles from where she found them...
No tags on either dog but both had shock collars.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag