Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
2:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you called the school and voiced your concerns in a respectful manner?
Tamara convinced me that it was best if she did it. E's teacher's car was one of 2 in the parking lot on my way by this morning, too almost all my strength not to pull in and try and have a conversation. I know she cares and is trying to get some of the bullying under control, it's more the principal that took over in January that has lost control of the circus.

School is open and the bell just rang to start the day, no communication from the school yet...

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Society tries to make these issues young people are having sound like a complicated issue.

They aren't at all.

Couldn't agree more, stand up to the bully and fight. Even if you loose it likely stops then and there, but if you do that now you get suspended or worse yourself. I really thought that in a small town we would avoid some of this *s-word but apparently not, most of these kids have been in class together all their lives but now as kids hit puberty and develop at different rates it has begun.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, stand up to the bully and fight. Even if you loose it likely stops then and there, but if you do that now you get suspended or worse yourself. I really thought that in a small town we would avoid some of this *s-word but apparently not, most of these kids have been in class together all their lives but now as kids hit puberty and develop at different rates it has begun.

Bullying is a human condition that's as old as time.

Kids haven't changed, their parents have. The system has as well.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went to the hardwood lumberyard today. One 8/4 walnut board and one 4/4 maple. Prices are ridiculous these days. Making a cutting board for the FHC GTG. Big Red lost her chit when she saw the total. But she doesn't know she is getting one too. IMG_20240517_132957366_HDR.jpg

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went to the hardwood lumberyard today. One 8/4 walnut board and one 4/4 maple. Prices are ridiculous these days. Making a cutting board for the FHC GTG. Big Red lost her chit when she saw the total. But she doesn't know she is getting one too. View attachment 419886
Tell big red to calm the fuk down. You make the money😄

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went to the hardwood lumberyard today. One 8/4 walnut board and one 4/4 maple. Prices are ridiculous these days. Making a cutting board for the FHC GTG. Big Red lost her chit when she saw the total. But she doesn't know she is getting one too. View attachment 419886

Me working with wood: