dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Classic rookie mistake

Why do you think all my boots and shoes are sprayed with Scotchguard?

It's ok, wisdom comes with age
that wont ever happen there
Man ours is only 85". Guess its time for a bigger one
thats what she said
I am bad with names, cut a guy a little slack! Lol
we already give you lots of slack
*b-word
It was my bedtime....
you slept all day
Good morning hosers. Back in the saddle today for the start of motor grader season for me.
thought you was a logger

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
1:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
thought you was a logger
I am. But I also grade township roads on 3 1/2 townships, and operate dozers and other heavy equipment during the summer. Logging comes to an end around here once the fields start getting worked again. Very few people give up crops for a log landing.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I might fuk off today.
lol like everyday
I am. But I also grade township roads on 3 1/2 townships, and operate dozers and other heavy equipment during the summer. Logging comes to an end around here once the fields start getting worked again. Very few people give up crops for a log landing.
lol i guess some loggers do it different here and the landing is either at the edge of the field or built into the woods
theres 2 places getting logged a couple miles down the road and neither is where even hay field was

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
It’s the same here.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol like everyday

lol i guess some loggers do it different here and the landing is either at the edge of the field or built into the woods
theres 2 places getting logged a couple miles down the road and neither is where even hay field was
I’m still finishing up a logging job for my uncle, and we’re landing logs in a food plot that isn’t as critical right now.

With the terrain here, the fields are up as high on the hill as they can go without tipping tractors over, so there’s no place to land logs except in the fields or pastures at the bottom of the valley, or top of the hills where the log trucks can get to them.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's cool that you have the ability to do all these different things. Most of our locals can't even wipe their own asses without government assistance.
lol like everyday

It's the same here. But we have huge expanses of wooded areas. Where Andy is, I believe there are large fields that are separated by smaller wooded areas.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m still finishing up a logging job for my uncle, and we’re landing logs in a food plot that isn’t as critical right now.

With the terrain here, the fields are up as high on the hill as they can go without tipping tractors over, so there’s no place to land logs except in the fields or pastures at the bottom of the valley, or top of the hills where the log trucks can get to them.
whats taking so long besides the days off to nap ?
It's cool that you have the ability to do all these different things. Most of our locals can't even wipe their own asses without government assistance.

It's the same here. But we have huge expanses of wooded areas. Where Andy is, I believe there are large fields that are separated by smaller wooded areas.
so you are saying he is a slacker

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That's correct. Similar to central wi, large farm acreage separated by wooded areas.

I had forgotten how tall some of the species of trees get in Central and Southern Alabama until we just drove through there again.