Not So Pro 3

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
5:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning bishes. Regular pt is now complete. Nice day here until this evening when the rain comes back. I may slack like Dallas or get some walking in. Waiting for mom to get done with her pt today then bring her home. Tomorrow union vote then SAL meeting in the evening. Pt Thursday then getting out of town for the weekend. Don’t pull it to hard. We know Dallas won’t as that’s to much work

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
6:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This retard/slacker ran 2500k feet of power line into a new shopping complex this morning. Now i’m slacking in my truck eating. Unlike the old guys @dall knows. Right Dallas😄

Not pretending to be god, just going along with the conversation👍🏼

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's cool that you have the ability to do all these different things. Most of our locals can't even wipe their own asses without government assistance.
Thanks. I’ve always thought it’s better to be a Jack of All Trades and Master of None than to only know how to do 1 or 2 things really good. With my years of being a tool & die machinist, engine machinist, welder, dealership parts/service manager, county highway worker, and now self employed logger and heavy equipment operator - I’ll still be able to find work somewhere, no matter the circumstances.
It's the same here. But we have huge expanses of wooded areas. Where Andy is, I believe there are large fields that are separated by smaller wooded areas.
From what I’ve seen from pictures, you’re probably right. It seems you guys have huge wooded land tracts. Here there are some like that, but they are State Land. Otherwise there’s pockets of woods that are all privately owned, and most of the larger tracts are split up between multiple land owners because for a while, everyone was selling off woods to focus on farming once wood heat was not a necessity. So land got split and sold for hunting and other recreational reasons.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty much the same down state but my uncle and cousin log all year in the UP. I’ve helped them a few times but dropping trees in snow up to my waist isn’t my thing🙃
Yeah they log all year in northern MN too. All woods up there, very few farms or croplands.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This retard/slacker ran 2500k feet of power line into a new shopping complex this morning. Now i’m slacking in my truck eating. Unlike the old guys @dall knows. Right Dallas😄

Not pretending to be god, just going along with the conversation👍🏼
whoa the concrete jungle lol
the ones i know at the end of their careers actually taught in classroom
but they was also the ones trampling in the woods pulling cable and hand digging poles

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wizzdom would been better. If you pee on your shoes do you have wizzdumb?
Whizzdumb?

Apparently I have it in spades

Hard to tell, but right now I have to run

My shoes are soggy and I have to change them before the short bus gets here to take me downtown

Big sale on Crayons at Walmart

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag