Not So Pro 3

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
In the past i tried to do the research and get the best appliance in each category regardless of brand but momma don’t roll that way

Matchy matchy
The only thing that's close to matching are the colors. Fugh the rest.

I look at it from the point that I can use the change that I'm not spending on the match component can be used for fun stuffs like vacations, and toys.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In the past i tried to do the research and get the best appliance in each category regardless of brand but momma don’t roll that way

Matchy matchy
Kitchen currently has an LG fridge, Whirlpool range and Fridgidaire dishwasher. Not getting the convection and replacing a dishwasher that I’d say is still 80% or better functional to satisfy the matchy matchy. I’m the culprit on the DW as I know there are others that dry better and the layout of this one can be a pain to fully load.
Hoping to help someone out and find it a new home once the new one is in. Fridge is literally falling apart before our eyes so let them dispose of it.

Ended up ordering from Costco, had best price and delivery, install* and removal is included.
*not dishwasher

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm gonna buy a speed queen next, the set I saw was 5 grand, I hope it's worth it.
My washer was 1250$ 5 years ago and a friend just bought a dryer and it was 1400 said washer was about the same price so I’d think you’d be able to buy the set for 3500$

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kitchen currently has an LG fridge, Whirlpool range and Fridgidaire dishwasher. Not getting the convection and replacing a dishwasher that I’d say is still 80% or better functional to satisfy the matchy matchy. I’m the culprit on the DW as I know there are others that dry better and the layout of this one can be a pain to fully load.
Hoping to help someone out and find it a new home once the new one is in. Fridge is literally falling apart before our eyes so let them dispose of it.

Ended up ordering from Costco, had best price and delivery, install* and removal is included.
*not dishwasher
Lowes and Home Depot used to give us the 10% military discount on appliances but stopped that a couple of years ago, plus started charging to haul off the old ones, and we don't belong to Costco so we bought from a locally owned store and got better pricing, delivery, etc than the big box stores

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is too much *s-word on washers and dryers now. I just want to put the dial on normal and push the button.
One thing I really like about our washer is the big reservoir for liquid detergent and the automatic detergent dispenser that you can override if you want

It seriously cuts down on the amount of detergent we do through and the clothes are just as clean

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
9:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s why a large number of gun owners who buy one and carry without training for skill and mindset are likely to be the victim of their own gun
Oh yeah, when i took my CPL class i was amazed at how many were gonna conceal a gun after an 8 hour class but had never held one before the class. Its scary.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I'm gonna buy a speed queen next, the set I saw was 5 grand, I hope it's worth it.
Save yourself some cash and buy most any older used dryer. They are super simple to work on and usually last decades. No need to go speed queen there. It’s the washer that’s important.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh yeah, when i took my CPL class i was amazed at how many were gonna conceal a gun after an 8 hour class but had never held one before the class. Its scary.
Alaska changed their laws a few years back and although they still have CCW permits that require a class and qualification, they DO NOT require you to have a CCW to legally carry concealed

Anyone who can legally own a handgun can legally carry a handgun within the normal constraints of prohibited areas (bank, Post Office, etc)

If you want a permit for reciprocity or to bypass the NICS check you can still get one

The best part is that as far as I know Anchorage is the only municipality in Alaska that prohibits open carry (don't want to scare the tourists) which is what caused the state to adopt CCW years ago

It is quite common to see people in my borough (county) and everywhere else in the state walking around with an openly displayed handgun

Of course all of this is second hand knowledge because I don't even own any guns because they scare me

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll shop around, I might have read the tags wrong.
We have the tc 5003 washer with the deep fill option, has agitator and stainless tub 5 year parts and labor warranty. Same washer they sell laundry matts but has a slightly different looking control panel. The commercial one for laundry mat use had no deep fill button because it uses full water tub always. They had to quit selling it for awhile because of its water use and by adding that button they could sell it again to consumers.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alaska changed their laws a few years back and although they still have CCW permits that require a class and qualification, they DO NOT require you to have a CCW to legally carry concealed

Anyone who can legally own a handgun can legally carry a handgun within the normal constraints of prohibited areas (bank, Post Office, etc)

If you want a permit for reciprocity or to bypass the NICS check you can still get one

The best part is that as far as I know Anchorage is the only municipality in Alaska that prohibits open carry (don't want to scare the tourists) which is what caused the state to adopt CCW years ago

It is quite common to see people in my borough (county) and everywhere else in the state walking around with an openly displayed handgun

Of course all of this is second hand knowledge because I don't even own any guns because they scare me
Especially the assault black ones