Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lowes and Home Depot used to give us the 10% military discount on appliances but stopped that a couple of years ago, plus started charging to haul off the old ones, and we don't belong to Costco so we bought from a locally owned store and got better pricing, delivery, etc than the big box stores
I talked to the manager of a local appliance shop and he told me to buy from Costco. The delivery and removal would have taken whatever little margin he had left after matching the price. Thanked him for his time with a Starbucks gift card. On of the sales agents that calls on us also represents an appliance line and there are models that Costco buys in such quantity and imports directly that they sell in store lower than his cost to his dealers. When we were looking for an upright freezer last summer he looked up what Costco had in store and told me to buy that one.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Odd time of the year for a fair, do the sheep have their winter coats on?
It was part of the Arctic Winter Games which winds up tomorrow

They use any and every excuse to fire up the food trucks, carnival rides, and sell handcrafted garbage

Momma likes that kind of thing and I hadn't eaten today so was willing to give the BBQ a try

Yuck

Edited to add: I knew there weren't any sheep there so I wore my low cut boots

Just saying