High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Not So Pro 3

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
9:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
At $80 a crack I’m not changing tires twice a year and storing 3 or 4 sets year round. Too much going on to have to make time for that also
I hear that. If these 60,000 mile Nokian tires are all everyone says they are it will probably end fall and spring wheel / tires swapping. Right now we have 3 full sets of 4 black steel wheels with snows taking up space.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve tried several different sets of all terrain tires on my truck and settled on bfg a/t. I get about 45-50k miles out of them and they work crazy good in snow. These popped up when doing a search so I thought I’d give them a shot. Saved $250 over the bfg too

View attachment 263402

Those Blizzaks are great in the snow. Dad had a set and they were amazing
...about as close as you gonna get to a BFG A/T tread pattern, I would think.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At $80 a crack I’m not changing tires twice a year and storing 3 or 4 sets year round. Too much going on to have to make time for that also
Same here. Ain't got the room for multiple sets of rubbers. The van is always loaded down so its a pretty heavy tank and I run goodyear wrangler all terrains on it so it does pretty well even in *s-wordt storms. The truck doesn't get driven much in the winter so I don't worry about its tires much. Hell anymore if it's a blizzard out I just stay home and hangout in the garage. No need to try and work in that crap anyway

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
8:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cooper makes a good tire.

We carry them at work.
I don't like them at all.
Don't balance worth a damn, tend to chop like Vince after an 8 ball of coke and a slap-chop in each hand and in my opinion, piss poor traction.
I have yet to drive any vehicle on *s-wordty roads that handled well that had Cooper tires.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
6:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We carry them at work.
Don't balance worth a damn, tend to chop like Vince after an 8 ball of coke and a slap-chop in each hand and in my opinion, piss poor traction.
I have yet to drive any vehicle on *s-wordty roads that handled well that had Cooper tires.
Tell us how you really feel bish. Oh and GFY.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We carry them at work.
Lol. Same. Other than the mud and snow that Steve mentioned. Those do work really well the first year in snow. But the problem with them is that after that, all of the tiny sipings wear down and then you have basically an old-school Goodyear wrangler that’s not worth a *s-word in 4 inches of snow. I was riding with my neighbor up to his cabin in the yoop running a worn out set of BFG‘s. The roads were *s-wordty and we slid past the turn in the dark and had to back up. The next week he put on a set of brand new Cooper AT3. Same weather conditions as last time and he slid past the road the same way trying to compare the 2.

So basically, worn out BFGs work as well in the snow as new Cooper AT3s

There. That ought to tense up a Kegal muscle or 3 :D

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Lol. Same. Other than the mud and snow that Steve mentioned. Those do work really well the first year in snow. But the problem with them is that after that, all of the tiny sipings wear down and then you have basically an old-school Goodyear wrangler that’s not worth a *s-word in 4 inches of snow. I was riding with my neighbor up to his cabin in the yoop running a worn out set of BFG‘s. The roads were *s-wordty and we slid past the turn in the dark and had to back up. The next week he put on a set of brand new Cooper AT3. Same weather conditions as last time and he slid past the road the same way trying to compare the 2.

So basically, worn out BFGs work as well in the snow as new Cooper AT3s

There. That ought to tense up a Kegal muscle or 3 :D
So are you saying that tires are like oil. Or Stihl vs Husqvarna. Chevy vs Fird ect?

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My favorite all around off-road tire back in my Jeep club days was a Yokohama Geolander Mud terrain. Did everything well as far as trails, sand ect. Of course there were tires that excelled in one area better than these but all around they were my favorite. *s-worde tons more tires out since I quit pouring money in the Jeep pit. Not a slam, just the facts if you wanna play dirty with a Jeep the way God intended it.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
My favorite all around off-road tire back in my Jeep club days was a Yokohama Geolander Mud terrain. Did everything well as far as trails, sand ect. Of course there were tires that excelled in one area better than these but all around they were my favorite. *s-worde tons more tires out since I quit pouring money in the Jeep pit. Not a slam, just the facts if you wanna play dirty with a Jeep the way God intended it.
Yokohama makes a good tire...