Oddsandends

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
MILF aka Mom.... duh.
Are you electronically stalking me? Kind of reminds me of this one Finn who saw my phone number in the background of an Instagram post and managed to stalk me and one of my friends all the way to AS just to get abruptly banned by piddyqul.

Reactions: Lnk

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you electronically stalking me? Kind of reminds me of this one Finn who saw my phone number in the background of an Instagram post and managed to stalk me and one of my friends all the way to AS just to get abruptly banned by piddyqul.

This feels kinda weird now. I was just grabbing names out of the blue.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
4:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm still not sure if this is comical or annoying, but those tiny trucks are uglier than dog vomit. If you're stuck on that sorta look at least get a real one like this and not the Matchbox replica.
https://www.defencetalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/MTV-of-the-New-Jersey-National-Guard2.jpg

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm still not sure if this is comical or annoying, but those tiny trucks are uglier than dog vomit. If you're stuck on that sorta look at least get a real one like this and not the Matchbox replica.
https://www.defencetalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/MTV-of-the-New-Jersey-National-Guard2.jpg

Is it a hybreed or is it EV friendly, running on a 96 pack on M18 Milwaukee battery's?

Or we talking drilling for dino bones for the next few millennials to keep that beauty going?

Only worry is future generation breeding, cab over don't protect the family jewels well in a head on crash, yer junk is right out in front.

Maybe that is for the best to stop breeding more peeps. . .

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, I have brushed my teeth. And then bled a lot. The orthodontist had to install a bracket it feels like a hose clamp today. One of my brace things just kept on breaking off. I also got my braces color to look like Wera screwdrivers. Better than getting the Milwaukee tattooed on you. View attachment 408879
You have dallas's eye's