3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hows the wife doing my friend?
We actually just got back from her appointment at internal medicine at the Air Force base hospital

She’s feeling a bit better

The doctor agreed it's most likely drug related but all she can do is just wait it out and try cutting out some of the new stuff they gave her

She's not sure what of the new stuff she took but there are 2 separate muscle relaxants and Gabapentin which is a nerve pain med

Plus a few others

Plus the Oxycodone which she stopped 3 days ago

Plus what she was already on

Maybe 11-12 meds total

On top of all the aesthetics they gave her IV Demerol and Dilaudid in the hospital

She’s got more drugs in her than Woodstock

It’s no wonder she is loopy

Thanks for checking on us Randy

My best to you, Miss Glenda, and all the tribe

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We actually just got back from her appointment at internal medicine at the Air Force base hospital

The doctor agreed it's most likely drug related but all she can do is just wait it out and try cutting out some of the new stuff they gave her

She's not sure what of the new stuff she took but there are 2 separate muscle relaxants and Gabapentin which is a nerve pain med

Plus a few others

Maybe 11-12 meds total

On top of all the aesthetics they gave her IV Demerol and Dilaudid in the hospital

Gabapentin is what they gave me just a while back and it didn’t help any and made it feel like a electric shock to the heart kinda like a ice pick stabbing pains
So I talked to Dr and he tried prescribing another one and I didn’t get that prescription filled because it had the same side effects

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gabapentin is what they gave me just a while back and it didn’t help any and made it feel like a electric shock to the heart kinda like a ice pick stabbing pains
So I talked to Dr and he tried prescribing another one and I didn’t get that prescription filled because it had the same side effects
My question is, when are these clowns going to quit "practicing medicine" and get on with the actual healing

Throwing pills at the problem is all they seem to WANT to do

IDK

She had Gabapentin for both her knee replacements and had zero issues with it but to give her that on top of Oxycodone on top of TWO muscle relaxants?

Keith Richards is a pussy next to her I reckon

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My question is, when are these clowns going to quit "practicing medicine" and get on with the actual healing

IDK

She had Gabapentin for both her knee replacements and had zero issues with it but to give her that on top of Oxycodone on top of TWO muscle relaxants?

its a guessing game for sure
i think they like the kickbacks they get for prescribing meds

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

IDK

Gabapentin is for nerve pain. I took it a for a couple months when i hurt my back and the nerves screwed my leg up.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just survive on ibuprofen and acetaminophen for my herniated disc and *frenched up knees

Me no likey drugs
I had a doctor's appointment today about my back. I have a pretty good amount of arthritis in my upper back, and bone spurs in my lower back. I've also managed to pull some muscles in my upper back where the tendons attach for my shoulders. I was prescribed steroids, and muscle relaxers. I was told to try not to do much of anything for a couple of weeks.

Well.....that's not gonna work for me.

I'll take the steroids because I know they are a good anti inflammatory. The muscle relaxers I'll take 30 minutes or so before I go to bed as I suppose they will help me sleep better. But the not doing anything for 2 weeks, I'd lose my fughin mind.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Plus a few others

Maybe 11-12 meds total

Hang in there Michael, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Glad the trend is positive. Prayers are continuing here. This will turn out ok. Just like Dallas's 40 more years.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a doctor's appointment today about my back. I have a pretty good amount of arthritis in my upper back, and bone spurs in my lower back. I've also managed to pull some muscles in my upper back where the tendons attach for my shoulders. I was prescribed steroids, and muscle relaxers. I was told to try not to do much of anything for a couple of weeks.

Well.....that's not gonna work for me.

I'll take the steroids because I know they are a good anti inflammatory. The muscle relaxers I'll take 30 minutes or so before I go to bed as I suppose they will help me sleep better. But the not doing anything for 2 weeks, I'd lose my fughin mind.
should have told him that you dont do anything anyways lol