Not So Pro 3

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
9:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning slackers. Time to sit at the kitchen table for the first time in 2 weeks so I can attempt to remove the membrane from some ribs so my wife can put them on the smoker around noon. If I can’t get it done I’m going to try the scoring method as I’ve heard it works just as well.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My Mennonite friend just got a huge dust collection system for his cabinet shop. The stand that the cyclone sits on is too tall for the way his building is setup, so I've been out in the rain with a couple of Mennonite fellas moving parts of it around to get the stand out of the pile of parts and loaded onto a trailer. From there it's off to the welding shop....

Soaked I was.....

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ribs are now resting in the fridge with some seasoning. I was able to remove the membrane much easier sitting down then when I stand at the counter and do them. My wife will get them going around noon at 230 for roughly 5 pm dinner. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to sit at the table with a small ottoman under my leg so I could do this. Felt so good to be off the couch for a while

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morena E Hoas.
Big toe is a bit niggly. It's not ideal I have to stand at a large trailer BBQ grill today for a volunteer fire brigade fundraiser event, but it is what it is.

Keep safe ay.
I looked up niggly...

So your big toe is bad tempered?

Angry about the jandals?

What can you do to make it happy again?

:confundio1:

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morena E Hoas.
Big toe is a bit niggly. It's not ideal I have to stand at a large trailer BBQ grill today for a volunteer fire brigade fundraiser event, but it is what it is.

Keep safe ay.

Don't forget pics of toe and firemen for Dallas.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Morning slackers. Time to sit at the kitchen table for the first time in 2 weeks so I can attempt to remove the membrane from some ribs so my wife can put them on the smoker around noon. If I can’t get it done I’m going to try the scoring method as I’ve heard it works just as well.
Nic, good to hear that you are getting back to doing some stuff(s) that you enjoy.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nic, good to hear that you are getting back to doing some stuff(s) that you enjoy.
I was able to get to the smoker and help the wife get the racks situated. It was very nice to do it. My parents stopped at the small grocery store yesterday and got us some country style bone in ribs that are another wonderful meal on the smoker.

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was able to get to the smoker and help the wife get the racks situated. It was very nice to do it. My parents stopped at the small grocery store yesterday and got us some country style bone in ribs that are another wonderful meal on the smoker.
I'd be careful posting about food like that.
Dall is trying to get bigger than Jason & may just show up since you posted the time they will be ready.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Great to hear that you saw some outside scenery without going to PT.
I'd be careful posting about food like that.
Dall is trying to get bigger than Jason & may just show up since you posted the time they will be ready.
You did say these should be ready around 5! 😁. If I leave about 4 I should arrive just about the right time. Haha

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Afternoon fellers. Jeeps back together..bearing was wasted. Replaced the whole knuckle as that was easiest way out.
Good to hear that it's back on the road. I know that I'd prefer to have the misses drive what she is accustomed to using.