beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
10:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good to hear that it's back on the road. I know that I'd prefer to have the misses drive what she is accustomed to using.
Yeah I almost ordered the parts from rockauto because they’re about half what the local parts store wanted but couldn’t really wait a week.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't forget pics of toe and firemen for Dallas.

I'd be careful posting about food like that.
Dall is trying to get bigger than Jason & may just show up since you posted the time they will be ready.

He is mostly interested in the firemen.

He likes guys in the Navy. Seamen

Fireman Sam will keep him busy 🤔
🤩

all you little dick *f-words can gfy and each other lol

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
9:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do any of you guys know if that broken part on the remote lever is a standard sized thing or what?
20240127_111819.jpg20240127_111823.jpg

From what I've found on an New Holland parts diagrams they don't service that part and make you buy that whole hydraulic block for about $600... and a Google search just yields me parts that look like it, but only part number cross references and no actual dimensions.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do any of you guys know if that broken part on the remote lever is a standard sized thing or what?
View attachment 405278View attachment 405279

From what I've found on an New Holland parts diagrams they don't service that part and make you buy that whole hydraulic block for about $600... and a Google search just yields me parts that look like it, but only part number cross references and no actual dimensions.
Damn Koreans lol

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

What material is that made of?

Does it have a seal or wipers or anything in the ID bore?

Just wondering about repair possibilities if it comes down to that

We have a really big New Holland dealer near us if I can be of any help

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
9:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right
Ls tractors builds them now
How old is it ?
2008? 0r 2006ish?
What material is that made of?

Does it have a seal or wipers or anything in the ID bore?

Just wondering about repair possibilities if it comes down to that

We have a really big New Holland dealer near us if I can be of any help

It doesn't appear to have any seals, wipers. It looks like a plate that just retains the lever and is the pivot point.
No clue on material. Metal of unknown origin, quality and molecular properties..

The New Holland dealer told me the same as the parts diagrams I found. Have to buy the whole hydraulic block..

I've found parts that look identical but only give their manufacturers part numbers or cross reference and no actual dimensions.

Like this..
Screenshot_20240127-151029_Chrome.jpg

If they are a 1 size fits all, great. If not, without dimensions, I'm just guessing.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Could it be welded? Or you thinking pot metal?

Edit….never mind just read the post above…

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2008? 0r 2006ish?

It doesn't appear to have any seals, wipers. It looks like a plate that just retains the lever and is the pivot point.
No clue on material. Metal of unknown origin, quality and molecular properties..

The New Holland dealer told me the same as the parts diagrams I found. Have to buy the whole hydraulic block..

I've found parts that look identical but only give their manufacturers part numbers or cross reference and no actual dimensions.

Like this..
View attachment 405280

If they are a 1 size fits all, great. If not, without dimensions, I'm just guessing.
What’d you do sit your fatass on it? Before paying six bills I could get pretty creative.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2008? 0r 2006ish?

Like this..
View attachment 405280