Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You don’t even know how to get there
Or you are like Jason and scared to go out of state
I want to make sure all my immunization shots are up to date before I enter Tennessee.
Austin, you do realize Tennessee borders Arkansas right?
I know what town he lives in.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hard to find somewhere that doesn't look like that. We have 6" on the ground and still coming down. Barely made it up the driveway. Had to go rescue a coworker that couldn't make it up a hill on his way home. Front drive is "not" good in the snow like some claim. Got his van safely parked, and drove him home. Got home about 3pm and been cleaning up ever since. Got to bring the goats more hay. Chickens won't leave their coop, and the guineas are staying put for once. Lol. Feels pretty nice out for 28 degrees, American!

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hard to find somewhere that doesn't look like that. We have 6" on the ground and still coming down. Barely made it up the driveway. Had to go rescue a coworker that couldn't make it up a hill on his way home. Front drive is "not" good in the snow like some claim. Got his van safely parked, and drove him home. Got home about 3pm and been cleaning up ever since. Got to bring the goats more hay. Chickens won't leave their coop, and the guineas are staying put for once. Lol. Feels pretty nice out for 28 degrees, American!
NO WAY in hell I'm making it down the mountain!
High of 12° today & 4" Snow.

Steepest chit you've ever seen (I have 4wd).
I've been stuck here since Sunday & already called in for tomorrow.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Down is scarier than up, narrow tires are your friend. As well as eggs on the pedals. Figure of speech, very light inputs required. Seen a bunch of trucks(pickups) off the road today. And a few cars too.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I tried sending Randy a video of that

What do you drive ?
Too high mountains to get over, would need Joe to come pick him up in the ferd to get here. Just to run a husky! Lol
Your delusional as hell

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty serious difference between where you are, and on the plateau.

Screenshot_20240115-162347_Weather.jpg