Not So Pro 3

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
8:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hard to find somewhere that doesn't look like that. We have 6" on the ground and still coming down. Barely made it up the driveway. Had to go rescue a coworker that couldn't make it up a hill on his way home. Front drive is "not" good in the snow like some claim. Got his van safely parked, and drove him home. Got home about 3pm and been cleaning up ever since. Got to bring the goats more hay. Chickens won't leave their coop, and the guineas are staying put for once. Lol. Feels pretty nice out for 28 degrees, American!
Stuck in 6” of snow?😂

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well fuggers I’m home and on the couch. Things did not go as planned. Doctor had to repair the meniscus so I’ll riding the couch much long then anticipated. I blame Dallas
Hope you have a fast recovery, and it was Dallas's fault.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You call explaining why I managed it an excuse? Desperate are we?
lol nope
You just didn’t leave it out there and ignore it lol
Well fuggers I’m home and on the couch. Things did not go as planned. Doctor had to repair the meniscus so I’ll riding the couch much long then anticipated. I blame Dallas
I’ll take it

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats sucks, but its fixed so not all bad. Kind of like when you’re just trying to replace the camshaft, but find a bent pushrod.😂

Last edited:

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope you have a fast recovery, and it was Dallas's fault.
I'm pretty sure Austin has a Voodoo Doll of all of us...
If you were to push past all the Stihl boxes, whips, chains & masks in his house, he's back there somewhere poking pins & using a lighter on all of our dolls.