Country flag

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
2:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I drive past the Ford dealer on my way to work. I bet they have 50+ f-350's to f-550's in cab and chassis, dump and utility box configurations sitting on their lot. Every one is white in color.
They are under new ownership, I've never seem that many there ever.
There's at least a couple Ford dealers here that make most of their money on commercial sales.
So the blue oval tramp stamp Larry said he saw on your back was just another lie ?
Keep me out of your fantasies!
We have a pair of F350’s at work that get the shìt beat out of them every winter plowing and salting. They hold up as well as the Chevys we used to have. Now with the aluminum bodies there’s less rot problems. The last steel body f350 the box rotted off in about two years….we use a lot of friggin salt!!
The aluminum is what drew me toward the F150, with the hope it wouldn't need rockers and wheel arches as soon as the warranty ran out. Truck is now 9 years old and the body has zero corrosion on it.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's at least a couple Ford dealers here that make most of their money on commercial sales.

Keep me out of your fantasies!

The aluminum is what drew me toward the F150, with the hope it wouldn't need rockers and wheel arches as soon as the warranty ran out. Truck is now 9 years old and the body has zero corrosion on it.
Lmao
So you admit it’s there ?