Not So Pro 3

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thing is, you may never know. I am of the mind that I have been guided all along the way. The decisions I have made, the places I have been placed, the people I have met, randomly, and have influenced positively. I see intervention where other see coincidence. Happens all too frequently to be chance. We could debate the how to no end. Point being, I feel we are all put here to do something, that helps others get through this finite life. We all bring something to the table, whether as mentors, or just casual encounters at the right time. I stopped asking why a long time ago, and just accept a guiding hand steering my ship.

The material chit we deal with isn't what makes us rich, it is the people in our lives that do. All that stuff will be wasted when we are gone.

I figured out life's mystery, a while back.

Grandma's visit to Matthew's 402.jpg

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men. Last week before the most commercial holiday of the year. On call to boot! Woo hoo. Got to go over the dragon this morning, couple of jobs in western NC to take care of. Stay safe all.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Betty White was one of my favorite people. I'm not much on celebrities, but that ole gal had some life experience.
She said it was bullchit to say "grow some balls". "Balls are weak. Grow a vagina, those things can take a pounding".😆

My wife has gone through a ton of physical pain. Had several surgeries. Still lives with stuff I probably would get medical help for.
I sure as hell aint complaining because my boo-boo hurts.
Jus sayin...
Betty was one of a kind

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First year apprentices. 7 out of 10 of them are 19 years old or younger. So far I've had one i forgot to bring my hardhat. I've also had 4 I don't have a pencil with me. And one I forgot my tape measure at home. Some of these kids couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the bottom of the heel.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First year apprentices. 7 out of 10 of them are 19 years old or younger. So far I've had one i forgot to bring my hardhat. I've also had 4 I don't have a pencil with me. And one I forgot my tape measure at home. Some of these kids couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the bottom of the heel.
lol ive seen that from carpenters lol