Not So Pro 3

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol you could too if your wife didnt tell you to get out of the house until bedtime
You think this is a thing? Believe it or not, some marriages are partnerships. Sorry yours wasn't, but my wife is awesome. I am sad you never got to have this. Maybe next time. Lol

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You think this is a thing? Believe it or not, some marriages are partnerships. Sorry yours wasn't, but my wife is awesome. I am sad you never got to have this. Maybe next time. Lol
that *s-word aint happening
and neither is 40 more years ill kill myself first

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All of the feelings you have about that, these dudes with the good wives have still. The rest of the guys have the girls you have had. Pretty much.
Ive had a REALLY bad one, so I know a little about what a good one is, and Bosslady is DEFINITELY a good one.
Shes been abused, cheated on, lied to, and taken advantage of.
All of those things made her stronger and smarter, and thats why I'm greatful to have her as my wife.

I was 20 years old when I got with my ex.
Heres how that went.

Find a gal thats fun, doesnt care anything about fitting in or being too prudish. Young guy thinks thats cool. Gets all the poontang he wants whenever he wants it, and she cooks him dinner etc.
Life is good.

Then he starts to figure out she doesnt really care about ANYTHING, other than staying high on different substances and cant function outside of her little circle.
Codependent as fuch.
Bad childhood etc.
Thought it was just smoking a little weed now and then, but turns out shes hooked on opioids and whatever else she can find. Then she gets on meth, and boy thats an eye-openner.

You think you can fix it, so you hang in there for WAY longer than you should have.
Turns out its just like Randy and some others have said. The person with the issue is the ONLY one who can change it, and she didnt want to.
Call me stupid or whatever you want, but I know without a shadow of a doubt what NOT to look for in a woman.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pfft! Stop whining.
If everything hurts, you know everything is still there slacker.
I worry when a part of my body DOESNT hurt....
heart doesnt hurt its everything around it
Suck it up, what are you, a pussy? Grow some balls, you are a man damnit!
looking in the mirror again ?

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
heart doesnt hurt its everything around it

looking in the mirror again ?
Nice deflection, you can either curl up in a ball and whimper, or you can man up and face life head on. Didn't seem like a quitter in person, maybe I am wrong. Only you know for sure. Who doesn't hurt, in pain everyday, my wife has a corkscrew for a back, and she toughs it out.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
2:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All of the feelings you have about that, these dudes with the good wives have still. The rest of the guys have the girls you have had. Pretty much.
Bingo. And I am married to an excellent wife. Fire is still there, we work well together, and communicate often.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice deflection, you can either curl up in a ball and whimper, or you can man up and face life head on. Didn't seem like a quitter in person, maybe I am wrong. Only you know for sure. Who doesn't hurt, in pain everyday, my wife has a corkscrew for a back, and she toughs it out.
she knows she has to babysit you lol

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Betty White was one of my favorite people. I'm not much on celebrities, but that ole gal had some life experience.
She said it was bullchit to say "grow some balls". "Balls are weak. Grow a vagina, those things can take a pounding".😆

My wife has gone through a ton of physical pain. Had several surgeries. Still lives with stuff I probably would get medical help for.
I sure as hell aint complaining because my boo-boo hurts.
Jus sayin...

Jscb1b

Mister Slapnut
Local time
12:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My ex is a tweaker. I knew that going in. I thought that if I loved her just a little bit more she would change for me. My wife's ex is a tweaker. She thought that if she loved him a little bit more he would change. You can not change anyone. They have to want to change. These experiences make us who we are today.