Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's a reason there are three "runners" in a one driver household.
IM a hoarder
Yukon was first I bought and I got it cheap paid 1950 bucks for it and drove it home from Harrisburg pa
Bought the white truck to pull trailer with tractor on it
It’s a dually so not good off road when wet so that’s why I bought the blue truck
It’s one that I don’t care much about and I take it off road or play in mud with

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IM a hoarder
Yukon was first I bought and I got it cheap paid 1950 bucks for it and drove it home from Harrisburg pa
Bought the white truck to pull trailer with tractor on it
It’s a dually so not good off road when wet so that’s why I bought the blue truck
It’s one that I don’t care much about and I take it off road or play in mud with
I wasn't judging(mostly). We all gotta do what we gotta do. If I wasn't so short on time and putting 30k+ a year on I'd have something different. Things are fixing to change next year I hope, and I'll hopefully be able to get back into something a little classier. Now that I have something that will tow the side by side and haul a little wood the pressure is off.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wasn't judging(mostly). We all gotta do what we gotta do. If I wasn't so short on time and putting 30k+ a year on I'd have something different. Things are fixing to change next year I hope, and I'll hopefully be able to get back into something a little classier. Now that I have something that will tow the side by side and haul a little wood the pressure is off.
I’m harder on the trucks than I am on the Yukon
The Yukon doesn’t pull much anymore

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We know you have fords and foreign stuff that you rarely drive and won’t hardly ever get to 100k let alone 200k but I have 3 gm products and the lowest mileage one is the Yukon at 210k
I only tee this stuff up so you will hit it. All Brands make good stuff, and crap stuff. Unless you are wearing blinders. Pretty sure Ed, @redline4 , wouldn't be able to feed his family if GM products were as good as you make them sound. LOL

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I only tee this stuff up so you will hit it. All Brands make good stuff, and crap stuff. Unless you are wearing blinders. Pretty sure Ed, @redline4 , wouldn't be able to feed his family if GM products were as good as you make them sound. LOL
I don’t buy new
I let him work the bugs out so I know what to stay away from
I learned long ago when I worked at garage for my buddy to stay away from ford completely

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
1:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

True.
But every manufacturer also has a service department..

Here's a recall I'm currently doing. Replacing this sun gear in a 2023 Traverse 9 speed because it could possibly allow the cv shaft to disengage.. not that it can go anywhere, it's captured between the trans and wheel hub.

20231114_080436.jpg20231114_081349.jpg20231114_081400.jpg

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning, 11 headed to 21 and a little breeze

Headed in to Anchorage to the commissary to do the Thanksgiving shopping except for the fresh veg then dropping the turkey off at my daughter's house because she is hosting this year

It's our regular monthly big shop as well so I'm getting mentally prepared for the reaming, getting harder and harder to shrug off the rising price of everything, although I doubt the farmers and ranchers out there are seeing the same increases in their piggy banks

Have a good day