Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
9:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dam rain today yesterday and the day before 🙄

Today I pulled over in a lay-by. I just thought I was a puddle. Then found it was a ft deep and muddy with a hard edge that I just slid along. There was a power pole which meant I could only go so far 😫🤦‍♂️

I cut a few small bits of wood from a fallen tree, to make a ramp to drive up. Those bits of wood just floated and got pushed
It was still raining on and off.
Then a ford ranger pulled up and the guy asked if I needed pulling out
🤔👍😉🤞

I think if he hadn’t turned up I’d have been there for quite a bit longer cutting that log in bigger bits so I could drive up and out of that muddy ditch

I will say I made it worse, although the guy said I wasn’t the first to get stuck 🤣
IMG_6578.jpeg

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Today I pulled over in a lay-by. I just thought I was a puddle. Then found it was a ft deep and muddy with a hard edge that I just slid along. There was a power pole which meant I could only go so far 😫🤦‍♂️

I cut a few small bits of wood from a fallen tree, to make a ramp to drive up. Those bits of wood just floated and got pushed
🤔👍😉🤞

I think if he hadn’t turned up I’d have been there for quite a bit longer cutting that log in bigger bits so I could drive up and out of that muddy ditch

I will say I made it worse, although the guy said I wasn’t the first to get stuck 🤣
View attachment 397026
You need to pay attention more of where you pull off yo jack at

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning, 11 headed to 21 and a little breeze

Headed in to Anchorage to the commissary to do the Thanksgiving shopping except for the fresh veg then dropping the turkey off at my daughter's house because she is hosting this year

It's our regular monthly big shop as well so I'm getting mentally prepared for the reaming, getting harder and harder to shrug off the rising price of everything, although I doubt the farmers and ranchers out there are seeing the same increases in their piggy banks

Have a good day

Cheaper to buy your bulk tofu in Anchorage, then locally every week?

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

🤔👍😉🤞

View attachment 397026

The ford did not break down or need help? Wow unheard of.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cheaper to buy your bulk tofu in Anchorage, then locally every week?

Nah, I just miss going to the big city and hanging out at the organic free range artisan hippie chaga bar with all my bros so we can trade secrets on how to do the perfect man bun and what beard oil to use while we chow down on tofu tacos

It’s a guy ghey thing

1699988330590.jpeg

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nah, I just miss going to the big city and hanging out at the organic free range artisan hippie chaga bar with all my bros so we can trade secrets on how to do the perfect man bun and what beard oil to use while we chow down on tofu tacos

It’s a guy thing

View attachment 397027

It's a something....I doubt it's a guy thing.

I almost had a throw down in a deli, a few years back. Guy with a man bun, said I gave him dirty looks.

I told him I don't hit *b-wordes.

Saw him a few days later, the man bun was gone. He must of cut it off after getting harassed so much for it.