timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
11:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@timg Just wanted to see if you heard that Macri is going back in the family 39m car. DeWease has a different ride for '24 with 40 races on the schedule.
Glad Lance was able to gain another ride. He is no young driver anymore.
BTW, What did happen to Rico at Tuscaloosa. He kinda fell out of that one. I did watch part of it as you advised.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, I wonder where I am going today. 8 hours driving yesterday for one job, when I got there, they had no power on the street. Oh fug! Came on as I was getting rid of the coffee I drank earlier.

Stay safe all, remember, gasoline and electricity don't mix! Co-worker found that out yesterday. They are fine, site will be needing a new gas dispenser though.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another tight fitting bish Ed.
How in the hell do you access the high pressure common rail pump back against the firewall? Do like the exhaust manifold out front away from cab and open. Good luck dude!

That, along with the timing components are at the rear of the engine.
Have to remove the transmission.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone know what kind of animal will tear up your yard like this? I was suspecting deer but I'm not sure. Happened almost overnight but they've done it several times. Yard is torn to hell. Don't think I have grubs.
View attachment 392713View attachment 392712
usually up here thats skunk damage looking for grubs. ive seen em go through areas that looked like they tilled it.
edit:guess im a few pages behind lol.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning guys. Time to make the donuts. So for most of the apprentices haven't been too bad. We did 2 lazy fukks park in handicap spots yesterday because they didn't want to walk from the far end of the parking lot..
you shouldnt have said anything and towed them off lol
Fatherhood all over again LOL!!
lol just gotta wonder how many are his lol

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Busy morning for the volunteer fire and rescue departments in the area. My local was called out to respond to a grainary fire, another I pass through to an MVC on the parallel highway to the one I take and then another MVC on the bridge over the river on the edge of the city.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Grabbed some stuffs out of the garage and now we have some frost on the cars and parts of the yard. It's showing 36.4 on my home weather stuffs placed away from the home by more than 15'.
20231011_075210[1].jpg
And I didn't see any frost with the first trip outside, after the sun came up earlier.