Local time
9:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
good morning

been cool out this morning with temps in the lower 40's
lotsa'm sunshine, but Stihl cool out at 47f
test fired the L.P. side of my furnace this morning,,,keep the wimmin folk out of the complaints dept.

NAPA has me workin' today
prolly make some far'wood this evening, maybe.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning men, 38 and cloudy, dropping into the 20s this coming week with snow forecast for most of the week

Supposed to get my new snowblower delivered on Wednesday and it's going to be all new to me, never owned one before but it's OPE so...

My son might try and come over Sunday to slab some more birch before it gets frozen in

After that I will fog the saws and put them up for the winter

Been up the last 2 nights with the new puppy, she's a sweetheart but she needs to learn her new routine and get settled in

Having extra coffee to keep me going

Carry on

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
8:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You gonna tell us about yesterdays dumpster fire or not?

Got to work, someone parked a Colorado like a sausage, all crooked between my hoists.
Attempting to maneuver it between that and the truck the wash idjits had hanging into the middle of the shop, I hooked the hoist corner and cut a tire sidewall.
Then, particulate matter sensor on a Cruze diesel went like this...
20231006_104658.jpg20231006_104654.jpg

Of course the threaded nut floats on the sensor, so I can't just turn that to get it out. The pipe itself is discontinued, and nobody seems to have a repair bung for it..
Then I have 2 2024 GMC Sierras setting Nox sensor codes. 470 miles on 1, 300 miles on the other.
I think they have a software issue causing it, but not much I can do about that..