Not So Pro 3

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy turds! Hump day behind us and cooler weather ahead. Ain't life grand. Chinese chainsaw parts suck I tell ya, they just suck. Its like they got all the manufacturing on the planet these days. Who's bright idea was it to send ALL the manufacturing to an aggressive communist country who wants to stamp us out? Fukkin' *s-wordbird suits, that's who... all for a profit increase. Rant over and GFY.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy turds! Hump day behind us and cooler weather ahead. Ain't life grand. Chinese chainsaw parts suck I tell ya, they just suck. Its like they got all the manufacturing on the planet these days. Who's bright idea was it to send ALL the manufacturing to an aggressive communist country who wants to stamp us out? Fukkin' *s-wordbird suits, that's who... all for a profit increase. Rant over and GFY.
Capitalists will sell the rope that ends up hanging them…

Also made in China stuff sucks bawls

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning gents. 50 headed to 67 today. Then it drops off like the rest of ya have stated. Some knucklepuck decided to loctite AND weld the nut to the shaft inside the cylinders IMG_8119.jpeg
I was able to cut the weld without too much damage to the threads, but I’d still like to kick the jackwagon that did this, in the balls.