Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
8 people taking the journeyman test tomorrow. I have to babysit/ punish cheaters. Just found out i will be taking the test with them. Been 23 years since I've seen it
So do you have to turn in your ticket?
WOW! You guys are on a roll tonight. My Dad is doing well and his surgery is scheduled for Monday at 7am.
Great news!!! Will be sending some Canadian turkey day vibes your way.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
11:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got back my Physics 2 test I took last week. Got an 81% raw score, professor curved it and I got 101%. Class average was a 77% after the curve so I did pretty well. Definitely happy about it considering how difficult of an exam it was.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
WOW! You guys are on a roll tonight. My Dad is doing well and his surgery is scheduled for Monday at 7am.
I liked this only because it's a step closer to getting him further along. I was happy that Dad chose to do the same. His father didn't. On a nice afternoon in June I found gramps on the floor of the garage cold from a heart attack. I was 16. Jaxon won't have to do that.

You're going to deal with a new man after next Monday. Just keep him fighting.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I liked this only because it's a step closer to getting him further along. I was happy that Dad chose to do the same. His father didn't. On a nice afternoon in June I found gramps on the floor of the garage cold from a heart attack. I was 16. Jaxon won't have to do that.

You're going to deal with a new man after next Monday. Just keep him fighting.
He spent 32 years as a State Trooper so he’s a pretty tough guy and fighter, he is all for having it done.

Sorry you had to find your gramps that way.