dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I figured you might know, a ballpark.

New Stihl dealer near me has two 261C's on the shelf with price tag of $419 on them, seems super cheap to me. I think they have the wrong bar code on them or something? I even had a worker scan it to verify, yep he said computer shows $419.
better buy them both
that was 10 year ago prices they are about 600 now the last i checked

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

New Stihl dealer near me has two 261C's on the shelf with price tag of $419 on them, seems super cheap to me. I think they have the wrong bar code on them or something? I even had a worker scan it to verify, yep he said computer shows $419.
That sounds stupid cheap.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
better buy them both
that was 10 year ago prices they are about 600 now the last i checked

I bought a new one threw MM in 2013 or 2014, think it was around 500 then?

I don't pay much attention to new saw prices last year or so, but it seems IIRC last 261 I saw at a another dealer last year or so was close to 700?

Dealer I was at today is a box store that just opened in the last few months, they seem to have a error in the bar code system/price.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought a new one threw MM in 2013 or 2014, think it was around 500 then?

I don't pay much attention to new saw prices last year or so, but it seems IIRC last 261 I saw at a another dealer last year or so was close to 700?

Dealer I was at today is a box store that just opened in the last few months, they seem to have a error in the bar code system/price.
buy them both
the last ones i bought in 2017 or 2018 time frame was almost 600 then

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
8:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hello jackwagons. Had a great weekend running saws, talking saws, and eating good. To top it off, shortly after my son and I got home, the neighbor across the street got home from an elk hunt in Alberta and didn’t have enough freezer space, so we offered to store some until he found another solution. He told us in the meantime to eat as much as we want. So tonight we had elk burgers and elk backstrap steaks. Great way to wrap up this fun weekend.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

At least 200.00 too low.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Heck of a place to pull over and take a siesta on a Sunday, because you've partied your ass off all weekend.

Chick could not even talk straight, let alone stand. She was trying to sleep it off, on the passengers side with her feet propped up on the door.

When I pulled over to see if she was broken down or had a flat. She had no bidness driving as far as she did.

View attachment 391721

Quick follow up. I did call the sheriff when I was there. She had no business being on the road, and a quick nap was not going to sober her up.

I don't like ratting or narking on people. My gut told me to call LE.

If nothing else for the safety of other motorists on the road.

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Driving home today something hit the windshield breaking it. The Yukon XL has less than 5k miles on it.
Sounded like a gunshot when it broke.
Guess it's time for Safelite it come to my door.

Had another lightheaded event yesterday, I had not eaten anything before installing a chartplotter in a boat and just after completing the install i got lightheaded for 15min or so. After about 30 min i was fine.
I have to start eating on a schedule i guess. Blood pressure meds/gettin old ain't for sissies.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Driving home today something hit the windshield breaking it. The Yukon XL has less than 5k miles on it.

Had another lightheaded event yesterday, I had not eaten anything before installing a chartplotter in a boat and just after completing the install i got lightheaded for 15min or so. After about 30 min i was fine.
I have to start eating on a schedule i guess. Blood pressure meds/gettin old ain't for sissies.
Take care of yourself dammit. That's an order.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

eating a little bit before doing stuff has kept the lightheadedness away for me

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Take care of yourself dammit. That's an order.
I just got off the stationary bike doing 2 miles, BP was fine even during ride and HR was 125 so i was breathing hard but i felt fine during and after the ride. The only consistant thing about the 2 lightheadedness things is not eating. I usually don't eat much breakfast but i take the pills in the morning. Tomorrow i will eat good early then try the bike ride.

Take care of myself? Hell i quit all the bad stuff years ago No smokes, alcohol, drugs, even sex lately.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just got off the stationary bike doing 2 miles, BP was fine even during ride and HR was 125 so i was breathing hard but i felt fine during and after the ride. The only consistant thing about the 2 lightheadedness things is not eating. I usually don't eat much breakfast but i take the pills in the morning. Tomorrow i will eat good early then try the bike ride.

Take care of myself? Hell i quit all the bad stuff years ago No smokes, alcohol, drugs, even sex lately.
Breakfast before meds.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

i dont take my meds until almost noon or if im working nights at last break about 2am and about 3pm when im getting ready for work
i dont wake up and take them right off
That seems to be the pattern. Trying that starting tomorrow, thanks.
are they deciding what to do for you ?