Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That fughin roof is finally done. I'm too old for roofing.
Cut an 8" oak limb with a 27' pole saw. Fug me! Standing on the roof jacking that saw for what seemed like forever. Will rest my arms the rest of the day. Would rather have been roofing, and I hate roofing.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
1:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cut an 8" oak limb with a 27' pole saw. Fug me! Standing on the roof jacking that saw for what seemed like forever. Will rest my arms the rest of the day. Would rather have been roofing, and I hate roofing.
Using a pole saw and you’ll end up with Popeye arms mine is only about 16 foot reach, is yours a stihl ?

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My dad's older sister passed away early this morning, she was 74. Wasn't totally unexpected, she had been pretty sick for quite a while. She had non-alcoholic cirrhosis and broke her hip and it just spiraled from there. One thing I learned is cirrhosis is a really bad way to go. It's sad, she was a nice lady.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My dad's older sister passed away early this morning, she was 74. Wasn't totally unexpected, she had been pretty sick for quite a while. She had non-alcoholic cirrhosis and broke her hip and it just spiraled from there. One thing I learned is cirrhosis is a really bad way to go. It's sad, she was a nice lady.
Sorry to hear this Joe.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

My sympathy for your loss

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Using a pole saw and you’ll end up with Popeye arms mine is only about 16 foot reach, is yours a stihl ?
Wasn't mine, it was green fiberglass rods that screwed together. No idea who made it. Don't think he paid a lot for it. Young kid trying to start a business. May bring him to Randy's gtg so he can learn something so he doesn't get hurt. Good kid, hard worker. I can't teach him as I am no pro. I err on the side of caution, and advised him to always do the same.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry Joe, sorry to hear this.