greendohn

firewood hack
Local time
3:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a bad fukkin' day girls.

I got smacked in the head with a branch and bit a chunk outta my tounge. I had pouring outta my head and mouth and then about 45 minutes later I got smacked in the dick at the chipper with a branch.

No gay bar for me this coming weekend.

wish'd it was one of my worthless neighbors got all that, instead of you

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I got smacked in the head with a branch and bit a chunk outta my tounge. I had pouring outta my head and mouth and then about 45 minutes later I got smacked in the dick at the chipper with a branch.

In all seriousness, I hope you are ok

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well it is Wednesday, sounds like you got humped

Hope they left you a $20

I took my helmet off because I was sick of wiping sweat outta my eyes and it literally happened not even 5 minutes later.

I still pissed, I'm gonna stab someone if they look at me wrong.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
wish'd it was one of my worthless neighbors got all that, instead of you

I have days it could rain tits and I'd get hit with a dick, it was just one of those days everything was 10x harder than it needed to be..vines all through the fukkin trees we were trying to get down, I could go on..doesn't matter, tomorrow is a new battle.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I took my helmet off because I was sick of wiping sweat outta my eyes and it literally happened not even 5 minutes later.

That's always the way, nothing gets near your eyes, ears, legs, head, etc until you take your PPE off, then bam

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's always the way, nothing gets near your eyes, ears, legs, head, et until you take your PPE off, then bam

When I tell you that branch that hit me in the dick couldn't have been more spot on..I had my hands on my knees for a good 45 seconds trying not to flip out, it felt like I got snapped with a whip and hit with a golf club at the same time.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I got smacked in the head with a branch and bit a chunk outta my tounge. I had blood pouring outta my head and mouth and then about 45 minutes later I got smacked in the dick at the chipper with a branch.

hopefully the tongue heals soon

I have a list and a couple of them are in pa

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have them somewhere, they don't fit too good under my protos, especially now that I have that bluetoof in it.
thats good to know. i like em, i sweat like @dall at a dent puller convention, so theyre great for me feeding chipper or whatever cuz they cant fog up.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I got smacked in the head with a branch and bit a chunk outta my tounge. I had blood pouring outta my head and mouth and then about 45 minutes later I got smacked in the dick at the chipper with a branch.

You're still purty though

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have them somewhere, they don't fit too good under my protos, especially now that I have that bluetoof in it.

You guys would laughed at me thr first day with this mic, I made the young guys run the wires and hook that thing up..I have no clue how that sh!t works, they were cracking up watching me try to connect it.20230927_183830.jpg