Not So Pro 3

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
3:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Took my physics test today. Definitely was difficult. I thought it'd be mostly problem solving but it was a lot of conceptual "choose all that apply" type questions. I suck at those. I got an 81% on the Calc II test yesterday. I won't get my grade for the physics test till early next week most likely.

Anyways I looked at the leaking fuel lines on the grandpa Buick afterward. They are crusty the whole way down the car and have those quick connect flares on the ends so I think it'll be best to get replacements from the dealer. Hopefully this stupid UAW strike doesn't leave me waiting for them forever.

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Took my physics test today. Definitely was difficult. I thought it'd be mostly problem solving but it was a lot of conceptual "choose all that apply" type questions. I suck at those. I got an 81% on the Calc II test yesterday. I won't get my grade for the physics test till early next week most likely.

Anyways I looked at the leaking fuel lines on the grandpa Buick afterward. They are crusty the whole way down the car and have those quick connect flares on the ends so I think it'll be best to get replacements from the dealer. Hopefully this stupid UAW strike doesn't leave me waiting for them forever.
Our local auto value store will make up fuel lines, just take your ends in so they make correct size. I purchased a complete braided kit for my 06 gmc from summit.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
yes, had a good downpour. Could use more though. did you get any.
Fell a damn flood. My stovepipe thru the roof leaked a little.....but luckily that was all. Didn't want to caulk the boot till after we shingle the roof, that was a mistake.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ask wonkydonky's mom about caulk rings.🤪

Someone needs to compile a family tree thread here.

So many are related or have been adopted, borrowed out, I can't keep track of them all.

I'm pretty sure Dall has two kids here, and one step kid on loan he shares with Jason or Frank.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Someone needs to compile a family tree thread here.

So many are related or have been adopted, borrowed out, I can't keep track of them all.

I'm pretty sure Dall has two kids here, and one step kid on loan he shares with Jason or Frank.
they are all yours