Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey boss man sometimes you got to throw plum level in square out the window and go with pleasing to the eye... LOL
I set a couple of newel posts and built a set of rails on a house in NC years ago. Super calls a few days later to rip me for setting the posts out of plumb. I met him there to check it out. My posts were dead plumb. The house was not. I had to set my posts out to match the house.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I set a couple of newel posts and built a set of rails on a house in NC years ago. Super calls a few days later to rip me for setting the posts out of plumb. I met him there to check it out. My posts were dead plumb. The house was not. I had to set my posts out to match the house.

Those poasts are probably petrified or fossilised wood by now, and sitting in the smithsonian museum.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Great race last night. With @timg and @JoeDirt . Ken Schrader was there racing in the modified division. View attachment 390864View attachment 390865
One of the real racers
Unlike the crying Busch boys and the younger clowns they have now
If only I knew a carpentry instructor....

@41FanForLife
Keep looking lol
Hey boss man sometimes you got to throw plum level in square out the window and go with pleasing to the eye... LOL
So you stay plumb and level ?
🤔🤠🤣

It would have been better if you said my girlfriend or ex girlfriend 🤔 I’d have laughed just as much…..

Everyone knows that they couldn’t say that to you
Because they would have to say boyfriend

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No deers as the neighbor changed the landscape by mowing his 50 acres. Takes the deer a week to resume normal pattern. So plenty of sitti g without results. Did see some Tom's looking for corn. I was surprised they didn't know i was there. Carry on all. >---------> soon.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Probably the best apple pie I have ever had had aged cheddar mixed in the pastry and then topped with a French vanilla ice cream. Oh how I miss the days that I could eat gluten

One of the friends does excellent gluten free breads, I'll see if he has some tried and true pie crust recipes for ya.
My friend said he substitutes almond flour for the crusts. That could add some more flavor by the sounds of it. IMO

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
8:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gangsters,

I’m looking at a new toy truck today..

Long story shorty…. Same place as before, same type truck.

The insurance co said mine is uneconomical to repair. And offered me 4K less than it would cost to buy another vehicle of the same model/age/mileage.

So I'm looking at this truck that is the same age etc. and if it all goes well I will ask them to buy it for me 🤷‍♂️