Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was a great night for the races. Couple adult beverages and some track food. Plus it was a close race. Unfortunately it's probably the last one I'm going to go to this year
Last time I saw 410 Sprints was a World of Outlaws event at Deer Creek Speedway up here about 10 years ago for my birthday - they sure made the rest of the cars look slow! They set a track record that night of 128 mph. It was awesome.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
6:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wedding ring. I was moving the fuel tank mounting base for a case 310 tractor. The base was standing up right and when I moved it, it tipped over and caught my ring. I had to cut the ring off.
Thats why i wear a QALO silicone ring. I’ve seen guys wedding rings glow cherry red on their finger and i’ve seen some avulsions.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
6:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thing i think of first is how he was the first one to Earnhardt's car the day he died. Probably can't shake that from his memory
Didn’t take long for Jr. to jump out after finishing and get over there either. I think he was unbuckling as he crossed the finish line.

Check this out

Last edited:

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
11:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just threw up alittle.
Did it tickle your tonsils …🤔🤪
Ouch!! Be safe!
Is that a cock ring 🤷‍♂️
What is that?
🤔
My wedding ring. I was moving the fuel tank mounting base for a case 310 tractor. The base was standing up right and when I moved it, it tipped over and caught my ring. I had to cut the ring off.
Lucky it wasn’t amputating what it was on 🙈
Thats why i wear a QALO silicone ring. I’ve seen guys wedding rings glow cherry red on their finger and i’ve seen some avulsions.
Yeh. There’s lots of things that peeps wear. that can get caught and drag you to the machine etc….. at home is just as dangerous as the workplace…

those with long hair (fûcking hippies 🤠) & those sporting gay beards 😜 be safer .. we want your continued input here 🤞 not from you, that I got scalped or debearded etc..
But …..if its about beavers ? . Then we want pics but not @dall pic's🤔🤪

Btw…Errr asking for a friend for pics of beavers .

Jscb1b

Mister Slapnut
Local time
3:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did it tickle your tonsils …🤔🤪

Is that a cock ring 🤷‍♂️

🤔

Lucky it wasn’t amputating what it was on 🙈

Yeh. There’s lots of things that peeps wear. that can get caught and drag you to the machine etc….. at home is just as dangerous as the workplace…

those with long hair (fûcking hippies 🤠) & those sporting gay beards 😜 be safer .. we want your continued input here 🤞 not from you, that I got scalped or debearded etc..
But …..if its about beavers ? . Then we want pics but not @dall pic's🤔🤪

Btw…Errr asking for a friend for pics of beavers .
Yes, it is a cock ring. Your mom gave it to me.