Not So Pro 3

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd post it here but we'd lose Dallas and Jason to the #faphole for a week minimum, and who knows how many others. I think if @41FanForLife wants to share, it's on him. It was an innocent looking link with a not so result. I told him something in the pic was bigger than all of @PA Dan . Has your curiosity waned yet?

At one point John could send me the Signal himself. But then he washed my number out in the pool I think.
@PA Dan has agreed to get the necessary information to you. I will get the Signal going again.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
12:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A pallet in the front of the bed with a chain around it. Pile on your rock....drag out the pallet to unload. We did shingles that way....should work for rocks.

Probably.
But I can't back the truck up under the house overhang anyway, so shovel it is. I shoveled the old rock in there 20 years ago.
Shoveled it out 2 weeks ago
I figger I can shovel the new stuff in.

Just installed a new water softener with some advice from the van seat slacker @stihl livin I'm no plumber but it's hooked up and not leaking!

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any one the MN locals looking fo make a few bucks willing to take us to Grand Forks or Fargo?

Call or text me 2xx-7xx-3xxx.
Awfully brave posting your phone number on here for everyone to see. Do you have any idea how many truck stop bathroom walls that will be on by the morning.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy Monday(for me) peckers,
The hell hot season is upon us. I don't mind the heat it's the humidity that really wipes me out. Those weather flunkies are saying heat index of 105⁰ F on Friday. Dangit man! Good day guys and stay hydrated.

Last edited:

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, unfortunately we need it to stay hot for a couple of days here. Hay is down and dries good in the sunshine. Got to dig out my rake and air up the baler tires. It can cool down and rain on Friday. Goats need groceries in the winter, I find the best prices in the summer so...

Do stay hydrated as suggested by @lohan808