Not So Pro 3

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
1:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good for you bro. Posting the RAM logo was the brave thing tho.

Not at work. Keep up dik.

Morena E Hoas, and MI Saw Group Chat Elitists too.
If you want the message I'll send it your way too, but be careful what you wish for dot dot dot
Well if there is one good thing about this travel drama was a stop at Happy Harry’s for 24 Blake’s.
Never heard of her. Either of them

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
6:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you want the message I'll send it your way too, but be careful what you wish for dot dot dot

Never heard of her. Either of them
At one point John could send me the Signal himself. But then he washed my number out in the pool I think.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At one point John could send me the Signal himself. But then he washed my number out in the pool I think.
I'd post it here but we'd lose Dallas and Jason to the #faphole for a week minimum, and who knows how many others. I think if @41FanForLife wants to share, it's on him. It was an innocent looking link with a not so result. I told him something in the pic was bigger than all of @PA Dan . Has your curiosity waned yet?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd post it here but we'd lose Dallas and Jason to the #faphole for a week minimum, and who knows how many others. I think if @41FanForLife wants to share, it's on him. It was an innocent looking link with a not so result. I told him something in the pic was bigger than all of @PA Dan . Has your curiosity waned yet?
id just get bored and leave it anyways lol

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate unloading rock. If you have an easier way than a shovel, I would love to hear it.
A pallet in the front of the bed with a chain around it. Pile on your rock....drag out the pallet to unload. We did shingles that way....should work for rocks.

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A pallet in the front of the bed with a chain around it. Pile on your rock....drag out the pallet to unload. We did shingles that way....should work for rocks.
Or a piece of carpet laid in the bed with the cab end turned up.
Drag the carpet out and the rocks/dirt comes with it.
If you drag the last bit out using the cab end of the carpet you have the carpet on top so you can use it for the next load.
Just ask a carpet installer for some used carpet which he throws away anyway.

Children/child labor is another option.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What I miss?