I'd rather be called gay
Local time
5:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morena E Hoas.
Status report please @JugHead27

Keep safe the rest of ya. It's been bucketing down here but it's still dark out.
The situation is very baffling and frustrating, still not letting people back to their homes or letting them know the status, the fire is largely out, couple smouldering spots, been raining for 5 days, and it’s going on 10 days people still don’t know if anything is left. To be honest I wouldn’t have evacuated myself had I known this would go on

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
3:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The situation is very baffling and frustrating, still not letting people back to their homes or letting them know the status, the fire is largely out, couple smouldering spots, been raining for 5 days, and it’s going on 10 days people still don’t know if anything is left. To be honest I wouldn’t have evacuated myself had I known this would go on
That sounds suspicious to say the least. Hopefully you can get back to your property soon.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sounds suspicious to say the least. Hopefully you can get back to your property soon.
I think it’s just overall incompetence, bureaucracy, and liability issues apparently for people on their own land. Theft is becoming a worrying concern for me now

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have GMC Yukon Denali's on the lot that are $115,000. And way slower.
my surgery and hospital stay was over 154000
so far this year my dr bills have been over 200k
my deductible is 3850 and i have that paid off
i start cardiac therapy june 20
3 times a week for 12 weeks

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
it’s friggen d day anniversary and I’m seeing way more reports on the alphabet clan and trannys than d day anniversary on CTV news or any others . Our vets hardly get a day or 2 of recognition meanwhile alphabet gets a month and more because it don’t ever stop. Clown world?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think 99.9% of all full transitions do…juss sayin. And that don’t even account for da tiddies.
and how many have you overseen or paid for ?
it’s friggen d day anniversary and I’m seeing way more reports on the alphabet clan and trannys than d day anniversary on CTV news or any others . Our vets hardly get a day or 2 of recognition meanwhile alphabet gets a month and more because it don’t ever stop. Clown world?
blame that on jason
he is second in command