Not So Pro 3

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
These posts remind me of when I was a kid, on a church trip bus & we stopped @ a stop sign out in the country.
Right next to the bus, not more than 20 yards away where 2 cows just going at it!
You could hear a pin drop in the bus.

Due to oncoming traffic, we were @ that stop sign WAY too long!

Pretty sure the Male Cow fired up & was smoking a cigarette by the time we pulled away.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
1:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
These posts remind me of when I was a kid, on a church trip bus & we stopped @ a stop sign out in the country.
Right next to the bus, not more than 20 yards away where 2 cows just going at it!
You could hear a pin drop in the bus.

Due to oncoming traffic, we were @ that stop sign WAY too long!

Pretty sure the Male Cow fired up & was smoking a cigarette by the time we pulled away.
This post raises a lot of questions...

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
8:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here the ground is not froze. Maybe a couple inches but once through that it’s soft ground. With this heat wave it will be mud easily
Same here - in the woods under the snow it never froze. Turning up soft dirt with the tire chains.. where my skidding path is, it hardened up good during that cold spell last week. Otherwise it’s not good..

We had a water main break here in town and the city guy told me that they had 4 feet of frost to get through before they got to dirt - amazing how much frost under the unprotected street, but with 6” of snow in the woods it insulated it enough not to touch it.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So ive been off my game a little lately.
Partly with work, as that thing...
19835.jpeg
...used to look like this until some *f-wordtard bypassed ALL of the safety switches.:confused:
19993.jpeg
Mostly though, its been this little fugger taking up my time. He *b-wordes, pisses, moans, cries, and chits CONSTANTLY.
So its like my work and home life combined, just A LOT cuter.:):D
Seriously, I love this little chit, and I cant wait for him to get big enough to start teaching him stuff the wimmin folk will hate me for...:p
0205231225.jpg